Wrestling Forum banner

What is the worst nightmare you have ever had?

626 Views 12 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Arkham258
or weirdest dream
had a dream the other night a bunch of dogs were trying to bite me in the middle of a field.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
1,693 Posts
When I was real young. Younger than 10. I dreamt that my grandmother killed the dog we had by putting the dog in a cabinet and spraying air spray into the cabinet suffocating the dog.

· Banned
33,066 Posts
When I was a kid, I had one where my neighbor stuck my shirt to a tree and wolves came from the field to eat me. Horrifying shit. Don't really have nightmares now tbh, my dreams are just weird, nonsensical shit these days that make no sense.

· Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
7,277 Posts
The worst I ever had was one where I boarded an elevator in the lobby and pressed the floor that I wanted to go to. As the elevator was approaching the destination floor, it started speeding up and I tried to slow it down by pressing the buttons before the floor I wanted to get off at. None of this worked and the elevator broke through the top of the building, landed outside, killing me in the process; good times.

· Banned
481 Posts
I had a dream where i blew myself up, i was cooking something and i had the oil boiling, i was sipping on a 2 litre bottle of sherry at the time, i droped the bottle into the oil and i see the beginning of the explosion and when it reaches my face the ''screen'' turn to black and the dreams over....i legit died in my dream... it's exactly how it would of happened if i did it in real life.... felt very real... didn't scare me/ freak me out as much as it should off though, dunno why ?

· Registered
836 Posts
I once had this dream where I was in this pure white house, alone. All the rooms were empty and spotless. It was completely abandoned. Except for this one room at the end of the hall. It was brightly coloured and had a bunch of toys and video games and it looked like it was frozen in time. It scared the shit out of me when I woke up, but since then I find it more depressing that scary.

· The Mister Abigail Experience
9,458 Posts
I had a nightmare I was stuck in an elevator with forum member Gandhi.

Once time I had a dream I dug a hole in the front yard for some reason. At the bottom I uncovered what looked like a thick worm, but it turned out to be a dirty, evil looking purple kangaroo with glowing red eyes. It crawled out of the hole and loped off, glaring evilly.

Next morning I went to see if there was a hole there.

· Registered
555 Posts
kinda unrelated...but do you guys have random flashes of dreams you had years ago? i have about 5 or 6 of which that occurs for me...all i remember is one brief flash of the setting, but the weird thing is if i have one, i have the other 4 or 5 right after

a few weeks ago i had flashes from two that i've never had before...it's weird

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
I have nightmares when I'm sick or go to sleep with a migraine so I have them quite often.

My worst one was ever about this HUGE spider that was in my room, and I was so scared in the nightmare I couldn't move and could only watch as it came closer to me. I have bad arachnophobia, so you can imagine how horrible this was for me. I woke up in a pool of sweat, completely terrified.

· Banned
11,653 Posts
Dreams involving spiders, hardly anything else scares me in dreams. You can throw axe murderers, zombies, vampires, whatever at me...meh, I watch enough movies to know how to deal with that shit. Big, giant spiders though...fucking horrifying.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.