Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Are you serious? Orton/Sheamus kicked ass .... Very underrated cell match IMO.

I'll go with Ryback/Punk or Punk/Taker. (not a punk hater)

Reactions: JohnnyC55

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Re: What is the The Worst Hell in a Cell Match?

Kane vs The Undertaker at Hell in a Cell 2010.

Taker vs Bossman is another horrible Cell match.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts

Are you serious? Orton/Sheamus kicked ass .... Very underrated cell match IMO.

I'll go with Ryback/Punk or Punk/Taker. (not a punk hater)
John Cena is a ****** and everything wrong with wrestling (not a Cena hater)

·
Banned
5,106 Posts

Cm Punk vs Undertaker. Was expecting so much more from this match.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

Ryback vs. Punk, Undertaker vs. Bossmanm and Punk vs. Undertaker were all pretty bad, but I'll agree with C2D. HBK and HHH tried so hard to make their HIAC match a classic, and it just drags.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts

boss man vs undertaker
ryback vs punk

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

:lmao:lmao

Still better than Punk's Hell in a Cell matches with Taker and Ryback. Triple threat with Cena/Del Rio was good tho.
Hey, I'm not a fan of any of those Punk matches but at least they were short and over with fast. Plus it's fun to see Taker destroy Punk in the former. This one just kept dragging on and on and on and on and on and on...

And it sucks because both HBK and HHH are capable of much more. They are actually participating in the two matches I consider the greatest cell matches ever. (BB 97 and Vengeance 05)

·
Banned
2,280 Posts

Hey, I'm not a fan of any of those Punk matches but at least they were short and over with fast. Plus it's fun to see Taker destroy Punk in the former. This one just kept dragging on and on and on and on and on and on...

And it sucks because both HBK and HHH are capable of much more. They are actually participating in the two matches I consider the greatest cell matches ever. (BB 97 and Vengeance 05)
It really did tho. A bit anti climatic after that GOAT promo before the match.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Undertaker vs Boss Man was the biggest let down. Why in the hell they didn't do a HIAC match with Taker & Mankind at Mania instead I'll never know fpalm

Taker vs Punk was a massive let down also.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Shocked nobody brought up Triple H vs. Kevin Nash.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

It really did tho. A bit anti climatic after that GOAT promo before the match.

I honestly remember sleeping about 15 minutes before the match ended. It was a 1 on 1 HIAC match, and it went almost 50. FUCKING. MINUTES. :banderas

That promo, though. :ass

Taker/Bossman was my personal worst. I don't even remember a single time watching a full HIAC PPV as long as it's been a PPV(I missed ALL 4 so far, I feel like missing 5 this year), so I don't know about Punk/Taker, Taker/Kane and all that shit.

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
Well it used to be Undertaker vs Bossman, but with the HIAC ppv we've had some pretty bad ones. Punk vs Ryback was pretty awful for instance. So was Punk vs Undertaker. At least the Bossman match didn't main event or anything.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts