Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Link to video

Couldn't figure out how to embed a non youtube video. There's the link anyway.

If you want to know what it is before deciding whether you want to watch it or not, it is a video of a teenage girl throwing new born puppies in a river. You can hear the poor things crying as she's picking them up and throwing them away.

A friend of mine posted this link on facebook. Things like these makes me sick. I don't usually get affected by graphic content, but this particular sort of thing hits a real sore spot. What the hell is wrong with some people who feel compelled to do shit like this to defenseless animals? Puppies no less!

Edit: I realize of course that it could potentially be fake. But regardless, if that be the case, we are all still well aware that people like this do exist elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Coming to? the world has always had this kind of sub-humans, it's just that now they have the magic of digital distribution at their service to show everyone how much of a douchebags they are.

I remember some guys at 4chan "trolled" a guy's life (including a police report) because he did this kind of stuff, I hope they do that to this bitch too.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Look at it this way

Almost everyone (even 4chan) hates shit like this so these people are the anomalies

Worry when everyone else stops caring

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
4Chan are truly protectors of the community. I hope the person that shared this on there gets the first lick.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
wow, what a fucking ..... God that broke my heart, I fucking love dogs ans too see that shit pisses me off.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
Yeah, it looks like 4Chan is taking care of her and whoever else is involved and hopefully they find out who she is and make her life a living hell. She deserves everything coming to her and more. I'd love for the authorities to get involved as well, so not only is her life made a living hell by 4Chan but also is officially a criminal, which would ruin her life even more when it comes to getting a good job.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
4chan is incredible. They make fun of some little 13 year old kid who killed himself, but they don't tolerate this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
I watched the first puppy being thrown in and became physically sick from the noise.

I hope she fucking rots in prison.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts