Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed just how many "fillers" Raw and ESPECIALLY Smackdown has taken on, people such as The Miz + (not so much) Cody Rhodes (I can't tell them apart), Jack Swagger, Epico and Primo and SO ON.....

Will these characters every develop? For a few years now, many have remained sub par to the extent of being so boring it's worth changing channel.

Out of these superstars, which have the most potential?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Cody RHodes actually had alot of character development during the last year.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Cody Rhodes had all the character development in the world and WWE have just made him plain ol' Cody again. Makes no sense considering he was an awesome character. His good ring skills are good but are worth nothing without a character to back it up. His ring skills aren't worth that much that he can just go out there and wrestle.

The same goes for Jack Swagger. He was awesome when he had the Swagger Soaring Eagle and all those trophies. Now he's just "Jack Swagger" - No pyro or nothing. He's no longer a big deal and he has no chemistry whatsoever with Vickie and Ziggler. Just end it already. His ring gear became tacky as fuck too. This guy has no credibility anymore.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I'm not really sure what you mean but Miz and Rhodes aren't exactly "small names" Miz has won a Wrestlemania main event. Why are you putting these two guys in the same bracket as Swagger, Epico and Primo?

Hell, Swagger is a former World Champ so he isn't really a small name either.

As for who is the best out of those 5? Rhodes by a mile, then Miz, the other three just suck.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I think the point is so they can eventually become bigger name superstars.
I'm not really sure what you mean but Miz and Rhodes aren't exactly "small names" Miz has won a Wrestlemania main event. Why are you putting these two guys in the same bracket as Swagger, Epico and Primo?
Because he was in the main event of Superstars last week.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Should have kept Cody's last gimmick where he was "Ugly". A much better charactrer... and he should have continued wrestling in the suit, which he did for like two matches... i loved that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts