·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the point of this guy. does any1 like him hes so horrible

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
well as a veteran to this website and the iwc in general I can honestly say I hate Brodus Clay in this role. His point is light hearted comedy relief.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
To fill the role of a comedy character. Although, we already have enough joke characters like Santino and Hornswoggle - we don't need more.

I don't like him at all, he should of debuted as the monster heel he was supposed to be.

·
HEADBANGA
23,299 Posts
If Brodus was a monster heel then we'd have 2 monster heels in Brous and Tensai. We only need one squash match a week!

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Obviously he was intended to be a monster heel, before Lord Tensai came back to the WWE though.

But yeah squash matches are boring and overdone at this point.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Because FUNK IS ON A ROLL AYAAAAEEEEAHHHH, CAN SOMEBODY CALL MAH MOMMA IT'S BOUT TO FUNKAAAAAYYYY UP IN HERE AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

He needs to do the 'Dactal more often though.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I think they could have came up with a better gimmick than what they did, but perhaps people will really remember this one. That way once he turns in to something more casual, and less of a gimmick then it will mean something. I actually would have thought they would have given him a nickname like "The BC Titan". Obviously "BC" standing for Brodus Clay, but at the same time showing reference to the past, perhaps the same way they reference the past with a "Funkasaurus" theme most closely associated with Dinosaurs.

His whole act should have been this "hip cat" type that has this been there, done that attitude. Clay should have this "chip" on his shoulder act to go along with his "hip cat" attitude. Throw in a little bit of the Gangsta type feel as well, with the heavy entourage minus the dancing girls that water his gimmick down. He should have this act as if he is to busy, and that he is walking "Money Making Machine" that destroys everything in his path including anything in the ring.

His first real feud should have been serious, and came against a "face" R-Truth. He slaps some real sense in to R-Truth, and lets him know what is up. Have it so that Clay destroys Truth, and puts him on the shelf for a few weeks, and that gives him a solid amount of credibility. Make Brodus a serious threat, and even have Clay cut a promo about how much of a joke R-Truth really is, and that if he ever hears about "Little Jimmy" again that he will end his career for ever. Brodus has to mean business on the mic, and in the ring.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
To shake dat ass.

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts
Waitaminute....... There's actually 2 squash matches a week. One with Clay and the other with Tensai. :no:
And don't forget Ryback. Have no problem with Brodus in his current role just as long as Naomi keeps shakin DAT ASS then I'm good.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
God they ruined him this week. He should've stayed with Santino. Instead we got an horrible segment with fucking Hornswoggle and burying Hunico. Seriously, WTF?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Hes getting slowly built like all the guys should be, come back in two years and you shall find that Brodus has progressed massively.
His current gimmick is to make people recognise him and stick in peoples minds, once hes reached that expect a heel turn.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
im glad hes not a monster heel. We already have had many and they always end up squashed, rather give hima comic relief gimmick.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts