Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've smoked weed since I was 15. I used to do coke about a handful of times per year. Haven't done any coke for over 20 years though. Didn't quit, just stopped using because it didn't agree with my personality. The one drug I know to stay away from and never try is heroin. I'm afraid I would like it way too much. I remember the 1991 movie Rush where this dealer described the high, "Like floating on a cloud of titties."

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Meth

The fact that it makes you productive as fuck.... I know I'd use it once I'd love how it would make me do a ton of shit I'd normally be too lazy to do and then I'd get dependent on it.

And when you develop tolerance for it, it will lower your dopamine levels meaning sex, food, etc become less pleasurable.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Heroin is the number 1 to avoid. I've tried everything but meth crack and heroin. Drugs are awesome but should always avoid any that are habit forming, its supposd to be fun not miserable.

I've smoked weed since I was 15. I used to do coke about a handful of times per year. Haven't done any coke for over 20 years though. Didn't quit, just stopped using because it didn't agree with my personality. The one drug I know to stay away from and never try is heroin. I'm afraid I would like it way too much. I remember the 1991 movie Rush where this dealer described the high, "Like floating on a cloud of titties."
I mostly just smoke weed now, I'm 35 and don't have the energy anymore for a lot of the stuff I used to do. But at least once every other month or so my best mate from high school will come round and we'll get some coke and just have some beers and chat till 5am. Much different environment to when I was 21 but it gives us the occasional blow out we need to deal with the every day stresses of modern life but without publicly embarassing ourselves.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Stay away from every drug if you have addictive personality.

Weed is no different.

If you do it in moderation, it can make you a creative genius.

If you start overdoing it, it will turn you into an overeating, anxious, lazy bastard.

I know a handful of people who can smoke all day and perform at an ultimate level, operating expensive companies, without affecting their business or their responsibilities while being high to the bone, but that ain't me nor the rest of the majority of people.

Everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for you.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Meth

The fact that it makes you productive as fuck.... I know I'd use it once I'd love how it would make me do a ton of shit I'd normally be too lazy to do and then I'd get dependent on it.

And when you develop tolerance for it, it will lower your dopamine levels meaning sex, food, etc become less pleasurable.
I’ve got a child with three girlfriend now. Sex is
Gone so
This could be an option

·
Registered
829 Posts
Alcohol is bad. Weed is bad. Coke is bad. But you can doo all 3 without getting ddicted unless its all you do with your life because you have nothing else.

Meth, Opium and Heroin will ruin anyone. Dont even bother tasting that shit. Alcohol Weed and Coke is bad enough and strong enough for anyone anyway.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Meth, def the meth.. a friend of a friend got involved in it, had been running a very successful business and was well known in the community being involved in many different things, helping out etc.

Anyway, long story short, he got invovled with it, he is now locked up in jail and obv. all his assets and business related maters have been siezed. Family disown him now. Guy now looks like he aged 30 years. Terrible life decision.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
6,772 Posts
Heroin, meth, and crack. Never tried them, never will. Cocaine is bad news, but some people can handle it. I tried it once and it was just OK for me, nothing special. Weed is all I do these days. If I could get my hands on mushrooms or ecstasy I'd do them again, but I haven't had connections like that in a long time.

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cocaine is bad news, but some people can handle it. Weed is all I do these days.
Cocaine turns me into a lunatic. I'm lucky I never got arrested while under the influence. Glad I stopped using that crap.

Marijuana is nice and mellow. I stay home and cause zero trouble.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
What was meth like, if you don't mind my asking? That's the one drug I've never done and never been around anyone who's on it.
It's like speed if you've done that but like hyper speed. Unlimited energy, euphoria, happy. Remember going clubbing on it and jumping up and down on the dancefloor for like 4 hours straight on the stuff.

I can understand people going off the deep end on it, but I always had a blast on it as a party drug.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts