Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a very random thread, but I am trying to remember the name of this one character that WWE had a promo for then quickly abandoned. He had a gothic type promo backstage and I believe was going to be feuding with Undertaker possibly. His name is escaping me. Anyone remember who I am talking about?

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
He was supposed to feud with Taker, but for some reason they immediately scrapped the idea after that one promo and he was released soon after.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Thet must've scrapped it for being the shittiest promo ever done.
aww come on.

I would hardly consider it a shitty promo. Not the greatest by any means, but I always thought he had potential to grow

Not great, but better than some of the shit vignettes WWE was doing at the time (looking your way Kizarny).

Although, Kevin Thorne was gonna be apart of it, so it was already fucked. Everything that guy touches turns into liquid shit.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Hade Vansen, i think.

Hade Vansen FTW. I remember really looking forward to seeing him wrestle after seeing that promo and a lot of others saying positive things about him but WWE where just like "Hey we're gunna push you to go straight against Undertaker. LOL jk, we're firing your ass."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts