Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever been at a house show and there have been matches where the fans are either chanting "Boring!" or they have been dead silent?

The most boring house show match i have ever seen was Snitsky vs Charlie Haas in 2006. The crowd was dead silent since all they did was grapple, punch, kick and that's it. That's all they ever did until Snitsky used the big boot to win. The crowd made more noise when Umaga attacked both men after the match.

·
Registered
55 Posts
matt stryker was doing a skit with jonathan coachmen when viscera came out and from what i could see , raped them. the crowed was dead silent and i required months of therapy

Reactions: Alkomesh2

·
Registered
395 Posts
Boring, probably not. Maybe just a few short attention spanned guys getting impatient at the mat wrestling.

Silent reactions? Well, I have to say that when they come out here to Sydney, I've always felt more and more apathetic towards the midcarders.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boring, probably not. Maybe just a few short attention spanned guys getting impatient at the mat wrestling.

Silent reactions? Well, I have to say that when they come out here to Sydney, I've always felt more and more apathetic towards the midcarders.
Yeah, there have been a few matches which have been silent here in Sydney. Matt Striker vs Harry Smith in 2006 was a classic example. It felt like there was nobody in the crowd at the time, that's how silent the crowd was.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I've only been to one house show 14 years ago, so my memory of it is a little hazy, but I do remember almost falling asleep during the 123 Kid's match.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I didn't see this in person, but Kane vs. Chavo WM24. That was a lame excuse for a match.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I've never witnessed a match that was so bad people shouted boring - but the last event I was at, the main event was Edge vs Swagger and it sucked, so for me personally - it was the most boring. We were at the doorway, waiting for it to finish so we could bolt on out of there.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I didn't see this in person, but Kane vs. Chavo WM24. That was a lame excuse for a match.
You do know that that match was on PPV right? That was not a house show. Also, how can you say it was boring? An hour-long iron man match-yes, can be quite boring at times. A 30-second match-not boring, but kinda stupid and degrading a bit. There is a difference.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I don't think I saw a 'boring' match per say, but recently on Smackdown house shows they're got Kane vs. Big Show as the main event...I can't imagine that would be much fun to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts