Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been thinking lately and can anyone tell me from TNA's start on Spike up till now whats the Longest TNA has gone without having a main event heel stable running the mains story line?

Examples of what I would consider a main event Heel stable

Planet Jarret
Christian's Coalition
The Angle Alliance
Main Event Mafia/ World Elite
Fortune
Immortal

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Re: What is the longest amount of time TNA has gone without a Main event Heel Stable

Well I can think of a couple of periods. By June 2008 the Angle Alliance and Christian Coalition were both done, so from June-September 2008 there was no big heel stable, after that was MEM. After MEM from November 2009-August 2010 or so there was not an official main event level stable. World Elite was lower card. Fortune didn't officially form until August or September, despite Flair always have guys around him this year. To me though wrestling shows are generally more entertaining with heels in power and faces as underdogs. I think TNA's writing the last few weeks though has been sloppy and uninspired.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Re: What is the longest amount of time TNA has gone without a Main event Heel Stable

from TNA's start on Spike up till now whats the Longest TNA has gone without having a main event heel stable running the mains story line?
uhhhhhh..... the time it started to before the first one came about, maybe

dont forget S.E.X led by Vinny Rus'

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

A week? I don't know.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

But but but.. They has been around pullin da strings since January 4th!!111

·
Banned
386 Posts

Got to get EVERYONE on the show guys.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

They should release the crap if they want to get everyone on the show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts