Wrestling Forum banner

What will grab your interest?

• A new stable to take the WWE over (AW's stable, Ascension, the likes of that}

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Rehiring past stars for matches (Lesnar, Austin, Rock)

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Bringing a bunch of new talent to freshen the roster (Ambrose, Ohno, and Cesaro)

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • A monster push of a new talent and focusing only on said wrestler (Ryback, Brodus, Tensai, Cesaro)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giving someone already on the roster a new push to the main event and winning the title

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • More time towards every feud on the show instead of focusing on just the main event

Votes: 48 45.7%
  • Focus on having a big new main event story instead of trying to get everyone over at once

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other (Tell what on bottom)

Votes: 5 4.8%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a vote of what you feel is the thing you want WWE to do the most that is a step in the right direction in making you want to watch the show every week and buy ppvs

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Dean. Ambrose.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I voted for more time on every feud, but also want more stables as well.

Nexus is most recent proof of why WWE needs stables. Grouping multiple guys together would make them all look good, individually they might suck, but together,they're great.

And the end result of the stable could just be 1-2 guys becoming big stars, still better than having 0 of the 5-6 individuals do something with their careers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perhaps u made an error but wheres the "give sincara world title run" option please?

It's the give someone on the roster already a new push and have him win the title option

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
More time with other feuds instead of only focusing on whatever Cena is doing, and solid competition. Until another company swoops in and destroys WWE on a weekly basis, we won't see anything that interesting.

·
Registered
503 Posts
more time on fueds more build up more decent matches with better build ups write long term not so many rinse and repeat stories dont scrap stuff cause it seems uninteresting spice it up some how. the reason i like the d-bryan punk fued is it can go so many ways by using aj in the storyline too. the whole fued has so much potential just due to the different factors.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
They need to focus on more storylines at one time, especially in the midcard. WWE wants to be an entertainment company, but great shows rarely have one or two storylines and everyone else on the show doing nothing. Take Lost for example, while an extreme example that was definitely convoluted at many points, Lost still had many plot points going on at once. You would have Jack and Kate and Kate and Sawyer with romantic tension, Locke trying to discover himself and the island, Desmond searching for Penny, Charlie trying to clean himself up, and Mr. Ecko look for the shadow monster all at the same time. If Lost were written by WWE writers the stories would probably be Jack and Kate with romantic tension and Jack trying to get everyone off the island. Great shows have depth. Even when the main storyline isn't your thing, there are still 5 more stories you can invest in. WWE needs to do this.

Right now we have Ace and Cena, Bryan and Punk with AJ, Sheamus and Orton, and Big Show. The only truly fleshed out storyline among these was Ace and Cena and Punk chiming in once in a while. Flesh these out, give them a segment. Then give the midcard guys a smaller story. Something like Truth and Kingston working on chemistry while Swagger and Ziggler become frustrated with each other. Maybe another involving Ryder feeling disrespected by management. WWE just needs to involve more people. Make every match try to mean something. At least give the non story random matches a competition or climbing the ranks type mini-storyline so we don't see matches for no reason. I feel that with many storylines going at once, myself as a viewer would be more invested if I didn't like the main storyline going on.

Reactions: Jobberwacky

·
Registered
156 Posts
They need a feud or story that gets TV time for each card level. Meaning a main event feud, upper-mid-card feud, mid-to-lower-mid-card feud, and maybe even scrub feuds (to give them experience for later). By scrubs I mean NXT and Superstars guys that job to Ryback and Brodus Clay every week. This way, they won't have to reach for random matches at PPVs (Miz and Clay anyone?) and it can give the less popular guys some precious mic time, which I feel many of us can agree is the best thing for up and comers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Give everyone a story again. Dolph, Brodus, Ryback, Tensai, Alberto, Kane, the tag champs, all are doing things that don't matter.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
I went with new talent but after thinking about it a little longer, new talent isn't going to get too far when there is little time and focus dedicated towards them.

I'll go with a combination of C and F.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Just changing one thing in the WWE won't help it out all that much, it isn't a one feud show or a one division show, the show is meant to be all around based on all of their talent giving everyone time to shine. There are many things I would change about today's product, because they don't progess anywhere with most shows these days. Like if I had missed this weeks Raw, I wouldn't have missed anything storyline wise which is sad. A waste of a week.

- Propper progession of storylines.
- Focus more on the tag team division, they have the talent now, a year ago they had only two teams now they have many more and a couple more ready to be brought up from FCW at any given time. If they wanted to make propper feuds in this division and make it interesting again like pre-2006 well, now is the time.
- Have SmackDown guys on SmackDown and Raw guys on Raw.
- Give everyone something to do on the show, a reason for the fans to care about them. People talk about how the crowd was so into the shows and the lower card guys back in the Attitude Era and even Scotty 2 Hotty or Gangrel got massive pops, that is because they weren't just thrown together in random matches they had meaning and feuds even for the lower card guys and used them properly.

That is all I have for now.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Other - Get Cena off television for a year.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
So does this mean you lost complete interest ?

If so, does this mean every one shares your likes in interest to not watch the show ?

If not, why even start a thread like this ?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Morrison.

Reactions: CamillePunk

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Take focus away from John Cena, the man main events every PPV no matter who he is facing. Being in a match with Cena is more important then winning the title at this point in WWE.

:cena

·
Registered
887 Posts
Storylines for each belt that evolve and progress from week to week. You know, ones that tell a story, have purpose, where people have goals and hopes, where heels can win at least semi-regularly so they actually look threatening.

Not "throw guys at a wall and hope they stick as champion, and randomly match them up with a face/heel opponent".

·
Registered
167 Posts
Bring back the bra n panties matches!

But seriously, bring back the cruiserweight or light-heavyweight title and the hardcore title.

Edit: also what other people are saying aabout not concentrating on Cena so much. The main focus should be on the wwe title. Cena has evolved into something bigger that's above the title and its really irritating when there's more coverage on his match and feud with Johnny ace and less on the punk/Bryan feud.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts