Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Probably not the best, but at Wrestlemania 22, I was looking forward to Mickie/Trish more than most of the men's bouts. I quite liked the Last Knockout standing match, shows how far Taryn Terrell has come, from a dumb blonde GM to one of the best women's performers.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Alicia Fox vs. Melina was Camerons favorite match :lol watching that clip never gets old

·
Premium Member
18,174 Posts
Apparently Miz and Ryback were in Tough Enough, Trish's retirement was a great spectacle.
Yeah I thought it was pretty common knowledge Miz was from tough enough (pretty much the most successful guy from it all). Ryback was a hard one to realize though since he went under the name Ryan Reeves. Technically Josh Matthews was also a part of tough enough.

In terms of WWE Lita/Trish at Unforgiven 06' was pretty damn good. Mickie/Trish at Mania 22 is also up there and is arguably the best Divas Mania match ever.. Trish/Jazz/Victoria Mania 19, Trish/Victoria SS 02, Melina/McCool NOC 09 and off course the Trish/Lita Raw main event match back in 04 deserve a shoutout too.

·
Premium Member
11,382 Posts
From WWE I'd say it's Melina vs Beth Phoenix I Quit match from ONS08, it was fantastic display of technical wrestling and stiff submissions...

other mentions :

Trish vs Victoria Chicago Street Fight
Trish vs Lita main event
Trish vs Mickie James WM 22
Trish vs Lita retirement match
Lita vs Victoria cage
McCool vs Melina Night of Champion 2009
Beth vs Mickie James England April 08
Madusa vs Nakano series of matches as well as the SurvivorSeries match from 95( I think it ended by Aja pinning Madusa)

( My favorite female wrestling match of all times is Cheerleader Melissa vs Wesna from Chickfight, the one that lasted 45 minute )

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah I thought it was pretty common knowledge Miz was from tough enough (pretty much the most successful guy from it all). Ryback was a hard one to realize though since he went under the name Ryan Reeves. Technically Josh Matthews was also a part of tough enough.

In terms of WWE Lita/Trish at Unforgiven 06' was pretty damn good. Mickie/Trish at Mania 22 is also up there and is arguably the best Divas Mania match ever.. Trish/Jazz/Victoria Mania 19, Trish/Victoria SS 02, Melina/McCool NOC 09 and off course the Trish/Lita Raw main event match back in 04 deserve a shoutout too.
I meant from the last season of Tough Enough. That moment with Cameron and the promo between VKM and Stone Cold at the end are probably the most memorable moments from that season.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts