Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To me personally it has to go to Robocop from Main Event/ Capital Carnage 1990.
Some of the greatest, most cheesetastic promos ever.

Honorable mention goes to Chucky, just sucks we never got a payoff, and Mean Gene, as always, sold Chucky like a literal gun shot "Get that dummy outta here!":

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,254 Posts
It's Tyson. Though Cyndi Lauper's contributions to the industry are grossly underappreciated. Andy Kaufman was by far the most entertaining.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
It's Tyson. Though Cyndi Lauper's contributions to the industry are grossly underappreciated. Andy Kaufman was by far the most entertaining.
You named my two answers for me. Both of those did a lot for the business and as you said Andy was really entertaining. Both deserve spots on the WWE HOF Celebrity Wing for sure.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Got to be Drew Carey. His 5 minute comedy spot in the Royal Rumble was so memorable and groundbreaking that it earned him a spot in the hall of fame.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

In disbelief no one has mentioned Mr T.

After shooting to fame somewhat in Rocky 3 in 1982, then became a household name starring in the huge hit, The A Team.

He drew people to WMania 1, then they stayed for Hulk Hogan. Without Mr T in that role forget about the other appearances after that.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Good call on Chucky btw. I still crack up every time I watch it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts