Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never seen a thread about it and I have never seen many people mention it?
So what do you guys think about it?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I fucking hate it

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
If you go to the Raw thread on a monday night you'll see the hate for it. I despise the damn thing, I wouldn't really care if it wasn't mentioned so often throughout Raw, once a night would be enough.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
it's not well liked by ppl that don't even use it, just b/c it's plugged. I like it a lot. You can watch matches that go on during commercial breaks and get wrestler promos during other commercial breaks. The bad thing about that is those promos deserve to be on tv. Guys like PTP, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes, Miz, and Ziggler cut some really good promos that no one knows about. Until I got the app I thought Rhodes was boring, but he is damn good, one of my favorites on the mic now.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I've never seen it and I can't imagine a scenario where I would want to. I would assume as a guess that it's just a vehicle to encourage kids to tweet WWE keywords.

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
The app is fine and not worth moaning about because it's free and provides a good service. It's the condescending approach they've adopted to the installation process, step-by-step we're shown how to install the thing with Lawler saying "It's not like we don't think you're smart enough but we'll show you retards anyway hohohoho" perhaps we're not their target audience but even kids will know how to get access. Overall, it's a nice service which gives you more WWE and it really shines during the commercial breaks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts