Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I wanted Lio with Top Flight personally. If you are ever doing to bring a trios title, then that's a nice team.

Private Party is a nice shout and they are floundering (like everyone right now) being attached to the HFO. Definitely need something fresh and (for me) Lio is diamonds. His music is actually quite decent, there is alot of potential with him and anyone with him.
yeah, i wanted Lio / Top Flight too

but Lio / face private party can be fun as well

also move Butcher and Blade to Malakai and move Matt Hardy to the back :unsure: :sneaky:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Lio could help with pushing the Acclaimed over even more and then after a month or two the Acclaimed could turn on him too. I do have to say that when Dante went to team Taz I laughed out loud. That was unexpected.

·
Registered
284 Posts
dang - that would be some team

high flyer + technical guy - perfect combo
Yeah that’s kinda what I thought too plus they have the experience of working each other in the past so they’d probably come together smooth & quick w a mix of styles

Lee’s personality likely plays off Lio in a way it’s not as one sided as w Dante

I mean yeah it’s not as if we need yet another tag teams in this division but for me personally this is a tag team worth adding

And Featuring Lee as much as possible will never be a bad thing for the future of this company kid has it

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yeah that’s kinda what I thought too plus they have the experience of working each other in the past so they’d probably come together smooth & quick w a mix of styles

Lee’s personality likely plays off Lio in a way it’s not as one sided as w Dante

I mean yeah it’s not as if we need yet another tag teams in this division but for me personally this is a tag team worth adding

And Featuring Lee as much as possible will never be a bad thing for the future of this company kid has it
Lee for sure has it

you might as well call Garcia the 5th Pillar and Lee the 6th - for where they are heading in this company

the jury is still out on Yuta though

41 - 52 of 52 Posts