Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
4,165 Posts
So, at the moment, the kid is being made to look like a star

more than that - everybody wants him to be part of their group - Sydal wanted him, Lio wants him, Taz wants him and the Acclaimed wanted him

that is a lot of kayfabe feathers in his cap

What is in your mind the preferred or natural end of all of this though

I would like it if he goes down a darker path for a bit, corrupted by Lio or another - and then only for his brother to return and remind him that they are a team and basically good guys

then they go it alone and long term go after the tag titles

all in all - this is a nice little story they are building with Dante which can go in many directions

any thoughts?
Imho it will culminate in lio rush being exposed as controlling or taking advantage of Dante and his brother will finally return and Top Flight is back bay bay!

Tbh tho I like rush with Dante very good pairing and Lio can definetly help Dante with his game.

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I think we’re gonna see some ‘attitude’ from Dante now

deer in the headlights look might he gone for the forseeable future

strange, cause Jungle Boy also came across a little more cock-sure last night

·
Registered
471 Posts
well, i’m kinda begging for Lio to steal Private Party and make them relevant again
I wanted Lio with Top Flight personally. If you are ever doing to bring a trios title, then that's a nice team.

Private Party is a nice shout and they are floundering (like everyone right now) being attached to the HFO. Definitely need something fresh and (for me) Lio is diamonds. His music is actually quite decent, there is alot of potential with him and anyone with him.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,441 Posts
Darius going to fight to get his brother back.

Which is an interesting story to tell. We were all wandering what was going to happen when Darius came back, especially as Dante was on a bit of a roll and getting over with his singles work.

Darius saving his brother from being corrupt could be pretty compelling and really make both men. It may even make Darius one of the most over baby faces they have.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts