Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't really follow NXT during series 1. I admit to this. I gave it the cold-shoulder simply because it replaced ECW, and because I don't like these kind of contest shows at all, let alone when a wrestling business tries to do them.

So WHAT is the big deal about Daniel Bryan. Seriously now? Sure, he got fired, but that's not enough basis for people to keep ranting about him. Let it go.

And I mean, looking at the stats, he didn't win anything on NXT. he was 0 wins 10 losses.

so WHY is the dude such a massive deal here? I don't get the big attraction to him. Someone explain this!

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
One, there's a massive thread for discussing him. Two, he's a phenominal wrestler as anyone wh follows the indys can attest to. Sure, his win/loss record was appalling but that was clearly for storyline reasons.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Have a look in the Daniel Bryan thread if you want a list full of reasons as to why he's so good.

But basically, he's been around the indys for over a decade now and some consider him the best technical wrestler in the world at this moment in time and when he gets called up to the WWE he's gets squashed to hell and then gets fired because he "choked" someone with a tie and it was considered to violent for PG tv.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
I didn't really follow NXT during series 1. I admit to this. I gave it the cold-shoulder simply because it replaced ECW, and because I don't like these kind of contest shows at all, let alone when a wrestling business tries to do them.

So WHAT is the big deal about Daniel Bryan. Seriously now? Sure, he got fired, but that's not enough basis for people to keep ranting about him. Let it go.

And I mean, looking at the stats, he didn't win anything on NXT. he was 0 wins 10 losses.

so WHY is the dude such a massive deal here? I don't get the big attraction to him. Someone explain this!
because he is one of the best wrestlers in the entire world, great on the mic

and really is the whole package, and wwe fired him over a ridiculously stupid reason

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
we all care for DB cos of the incredible stuff he did in the indy scene over the past few years his WWE run or NXT run was horrible they did nothing with him and when they put NXT on raw they fired him so WWE didnt really care about him. Hopefuly he does some good shit back on the indy scene

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Because we are able to actually recognise real talent, and Danielson is the best in the world (yeah, even better than Davey Richards).

If you only care about the WWE, you'll never enjoy this business.

·
Banned
109 Posts
Top 11 reasons

11)Beating Up Michael Cole

10)Big in Japan

9)Animal-friendly

8)Ring of Honor

7)Fighting Through Injuries

6)Final Countdown

5)Unassuming Look

4)Trained By Shawn Michaels

3)Style To Spare

2)Catchphrases

1)Beating Up John Cena

LOL look at the whole article here

http://www.ugo.com/tv/why-bryan-danielson-is-still-the-best-wrestler-in-the-world

Also I recomend you watch some of his ROH matches, but I know you wont. So have a look at this tribute. Skip to 5:00 minute mark and watch from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbJFlvFOGKo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts