Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Now, I was watching Over the limit last night and the pre show and thought, this is a pretty good PPV then I come on here and people are bitching again.
-------------------------------------------------------------
People come on here and talk about how great wrestlers like Tyson Kidd and William Regal are. You than talk about how Christian is an icon and hero and then he makes his return and wins the match and you can see wrestlers like Kidd and Regal but yet you still bitch.
You then moan about how the Tag Division is dieing out so they give us a fairly good tag team match with wrestlers you say you like such as Dolph Ziggler. Wrestlers like Kingston and Truth come and give us good action and is that enough? No! You still bitch.
You talk about how the Diva's division is dead so WWE thinks about what your saying so they try and fix it and give us one of the best Diva's matches in a while but still that isn't enough for you. You guys bitch about the diva's division. WWE trys to fix it but no. You still have a reason to bitch.
Then we get a great fatal four way. Four of the top wrestlers in WWE and all of them have got atleast 10 fans on this forum maybe more in cases like Orton. Then they get in a great match together and guess what the ICW does.. wait for it... wait for it... THEY BITCH.
Then you complain about Brodus Clay having no real feud and it looks as if his finally going to get one with The Miz. Some of Clays best matches since coming back as Funkasoures and you still bitch about it.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm already bored of telling you everything you bitch about so can someone tell me what the problem is.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
People on here bitch no matter what. The PPV was in the top 5 of the year and we've had some good ones this year.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
People on here bitch no matter what. The PPV was in the top 5 of the year and we've had some good ones this year.
Of cause it was one of the top 5. There have only been 5 ppv's this year.

·
Banned
353 Posts
In the top 5 of the year? It's the fifth one this year (Y)

·
Registered
963 Posts
It was really solid and had great matches (as well as a MOTY candidate), but I think its the main event that left people with a bad taste in their mouths. While we're on the subject of top five.

imo
1.Extreme Rules
2.Wrestlemania
3.Over the limit
4.Royal Rumble
5.Elimination Chamber (4 and 5 I can't pick which one would go ahead)

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
You talk about how the Diva's division is dead so WWE thinks about what your saying so they try and fix it and give us one of the best Diva's matches in a while but still that isn't enough for you. You guys bitch about the diva's division. WWE trys to fix it but no. You still have a reason to bitch.
Except it wasn't a good match at all. One match isn't an example of trying to fix the problem with the Divas division, it's just a random matchup to kill time.

Then you complain about Brodus Clay having no real feud and it looks as if his finally going to get one with The Miz. Some of Clays best matches since coming back as Funkasoures and you still bitch about it.
Except again, Clay's matches with the Miz have been some of the worst out of everything in WWE this year. People want a good feud, not one where the Miz has clearly been run down by his downward spiral of his career and Brodus being exposed as a not very good wrestler.

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
I hated the main event, both the story and the match itself.

I also hated that so much of the show was thrown together filler material that gave off the impression WWE was just making it up as they went along.

Now it wasn't all bad. Punk Vs. Bryan was very good and most of the praise I have for the show goes towards that. The Four way, despite being over a championship that I am completely apathetic towards, was solid action throughout. The Divas match was surprisingly OK. The Tag match was fairly typical of all tag matches of the last 5 years, but it wasn't bad.

I'm not going to say its one of the absolute worst shows I've ever seen. Its not even close to that (though the main event deserves that level of distinction for itself), but I am not going to say that a show that was so haphazardly put together was one of the best of the year either. I don't think it holds a candle to Extreme Rules, which is my pick for best PPV of the year so far, and even if I compare it to last week's TNA Sacrifice, that show was also a throwaway filler PPV with very little build, but at least the PPV was solidly entertaining throughout and felt coherently put together. See that, I'm saying that a TNA show was more coherently put together than yours. Come on WWE!

It really did give off a vibe similar to a WCW PPV in 1999 where it felt like so much of it just didn't matter and felt like it was just thrown out there for the hell of it.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Except it wasn't a good match at all. One match isn't an example of trying to fix the problem with the Divas division, it's just a random matchup to kill time.

Except again, Clay's matches with the Miz have been some of the worst out of everything in WWE this year. People want a good feud, not one where the Miz has clearly been run down by his downward spiral of his career and Brodus being exposed as a not very good wrestler.
I don't know if you have noticed it or not. I think that WWE is actually trying with the Diva's. They give us new champions which is trying to shake things up which to me is good. Some of the matches at the PPV's are getting better quality in a way. Sure, there not the greatest thing since Wrestlemania 1 was put on TV. I get that, but it is a start. WWE is trying.

I absaluty get what your saying with Clay and Miz. I don't think this has been one of the worse things this year I can think of alot of other things that have been crap this year too and they are ahead of this. I don't think it is showing that Clay cant wrestle as much. I think it's more like WWE is seeing what he can actually do and see if Miz can still carry matches against the big men. Miz has provided the most contest for Clay so far so I think we can tick it off.

Just to answer what a few people are saying about Cena and Laurinitous. Personally, I get why your bitching about it being the last match and stuff however not the ending. For me, I love a screwjob and I've been pulling for a Show heel turn for a while now. People say Big Show is boring so they give him an important roll in the main event. They bitch that Cena always wins and now Cena is losing.

Also can I just thank everyone so far for making this thread a nice chat or debate and not a hating and flaming thread.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hey guys. Now, I was watching Over the limit last night and the pre show and thought, this is a pretty good PPV then I come on here and people are bitching again.
People come on here and talk about how great wrestlers like Tyson Kidd and William Regal are. You than talk about how Christian is an icon and hero and then he makes his return and wins the match and you can see wrestlers like Kidd and Regal but yet you still bitch.
You then moan about how the Tag Division is dieing out so they give us a fairly good tag team match with wrestlers you say you like such as Dolph Ziggler. Wrestlers like Kingston and Truth come and give us good action and is that enough? No! You still bitch.
Then we get a great fatal four way. Four of the top wrestlers in WWE and all of them have got atleast 10 fans on this forum maybe more in cases like Orton. Then they get in a great match together and guess what the ICW does.. wait for it... wait for it... THEY BITCH.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm already bored of telling you everything you bitch about so can someone tell me what the problem is.

What are you talking about?

-People are saying the Fatal 4 Way was good.
-People are also saying the Christian match was good.
-One match isn't going to solve the Diva's Division's problems.
-People have been saying the Tag Match was decent or good.

You seem to be the one bitching the most.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What are you talking about?

-People are saying the Fatal 4 Way was good.
-People are also saying the Christian match was good.
-One match isn't going to solve the Diva's Division's problems.
-People have been saying the Tag Match was decent or good.

You seem to be the one bitching the most.
Fatal 4 way was good? I was seeing people earlier who were like Sheamus sucks! He ruined the match. It would have been good if it wasn't for Sheamus.

Right, 2 matches good thats all there saying. I'm talking about the PPV in general. Open your eyes mate.

I never said it was going to solve the Diva's Division's problems just like that. It is helping though.

Once again. I'm talking about the PPV in general.

Please don't reply back as your a clueless and mindless idiot.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Fatal 4 way was good? I was seeing people earlier who were like Sheamus sucks! He ruined the match. It would have been good if it wasn't for Sheamus.

Right, 2 matches good thats all there saying. I'm talking about the PPV in general. Open your eyes mate.

I never said it was going to solve the Diva's Division's problems just like that. It is helping though.

Once again. I'm talking about the PPV in general.

Please don't reply back as your a clueless and mindless idiot.
-You're clearly reading wrong. People were saying that the Fatal 4 Way was good, but that Sheamus performed the worst out of all 4 guys.

-Who is flaming the Divas match? Practically nobody.

-People have been saying that this was a pretty good pay per view, aside from the main event.

-Oh wow, I feel so insulted by being called an "idiot" by a 12 year old (according to your profile). Do you wonder why you are on the verge of being banned?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts