• The WWE draft

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Danielson firing. That was fucking ridiculous. HE choked someone with a tie, therefore thousands of kids will choke parents with ties, mass suicides and murders occur around the world, so on and so forth

And for spitting in Cenas face... cmon, that used to be Carlito's gimmick

·
Registered
195 Posts
Bret Hart returning. That was a pretty shocking day...alot of people didn't actually believe it until it actually happen. The second one is totally the NXT invasion, it was totally unexpected and never saw it coming. Mickie James and Shelton Benjamin releases shocked the hell out of me. The Undertaker retiring Shawn Micheals was sad but not way too shocking cause the match was at Wrestlemania. Undertaker's paper-view.

I agree with the Daniel firing as well, that was ridiculous to me.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Bryan Danielson getting released, bar none. The fact that a PPV ended with the crowd chanting his name says it all.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Bryan Danielson getting released, bar none. The fact that a PPV ended with the crowd chanting his name says it all.
This only happened because they were in New York, one of the smarkiest places in the world. Do you really think if that show was in Arizona, that it would've ended with everyone chanting Daniel Bryan? Nope, Bryan Danielson deserved what he got for breaking the rules, it doesn't matter if WWE didn't tell him that he couldn't choke him, he knew the rules about the whole Chris Benoit situation. There all rules & regulations you must follow hence why never see a Diving Headbutt or Crossface or Steel Chair Shot to the head. Just because he's Bryan Danielson the so-called "Best Wrestler in the World" he shouldn't get special treatment, if it was David Otunga or Darren Young it wouldn't have been such a big deal so get over it.

Anyways to answer the question it's definitely the retirement of HBK.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
rey mysterio putting taker in a coma

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
I'm going to go with Bret Hart returning. No news story was bigger than that for the wrestling world. Even though his return was poorly executed.

Close second would be the retirement of Shawn Michaels. Again, another huge story for the wrestling world when a great has hanged up his boots. Especially when there was skepticism that he would actually retire for good.

After that, I'd say Batista leaving the industry. Although it wasn't projected like the above, it was the second biggest star of the era leaving.

Nothing else in 2010 has been as huge as any of those three stories.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts