Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the obvious answer is the NJPW crossover but I highly doubt TK and New Japan wants to do anything before the pandemic is over. And thats the main issue, nobody knows when the crowds are back and when most of the restrictions will be over.

The biggest problem for me is the waiting time, theres nothing special right now and the whole storyline has starting to stagnate recently.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
You think thats the DoN main event? Coz theres a little bit more than month and half for that.
I think it would be better for Ibushi to appear at DON right after Omega match.

Also i don't think that Page is beating Omega for the belt, he is the number one contender right now and i don't see Omega losing the belt before a long time.

·
Registered
27,173 Posts
I mean as far as the Bucks go, stop being conflicted heels and just go full heel already.

As far as NJPW goes, I wouldn't mind a 5 on 5 AEW BC vs. NJPW BC. Would love seeing White on Dynamite cutting promos to build up to it.

And of course Kenny vs. Ibushi if they can make that happen.

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
At one point bring Ibushi to face Omega
This - but not for DoN

DoN is the middle of the story

Ibushi v Kenny is the end

DoN will be the Elite vs Mox's ragtag team of misfits

Mox, Eddie, Darby, Sting and somebody from Impact? Maybe Sami

·
Registered
14,855 Posts
Lol, are they using the Bullet Club name yet? That’ll be a sign of how far things really are along.

The Bullet Club meant something to 200k Japanese fans and maybe 200k US wrestling fans. I don’t know why people think it is this way genuinely forward. Didn’t most people with taste think it kind of sucked and was way too bullshit when it was happening the first time?

The best outcome are mad reviews from Uncle Dave and for Omega to drop the belt, and for people to be really happy when he does.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
You need genuinely cool guys to pull off a faction that’s bigger than the company.Kevin Nash - now there’s a cool guy.

Anderson? Balor? Omega?

These type of guys are the Otaku Club.

“The OC” is the correct translation and WWE owns the copyright.

·
Angry at refs
4,758 Posts
I mean as far as the Bucks go, stop being conflicted heels and just go full heel already.

As far as NJPW goes, I wouldn't mind a 5 on 5 AEW BC vs. NJPW BC. Would love seeing White on Dynamite cutting promos to build up to it.

And of course Kenny vs. Ibushi if they can make that happen.
Can we get someone who can cut promos at least

·
Registered
28,205 Posts
Don't fucking do it is the best outcome. Idk how folk get the gall to mock WCW for still doing the nWo thing in 99 or WWE doing 2 unneeded Shield reunions, but yet are still clamoring for another iteration of Bullet Club drama. For fucks sake I don't even watch NJPW or BTE and know that they've had multiple almost break ups and have done the "kick this guy out because I'm taking over" thing multiple times over the last 7 years.

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
I really like the pairing of Don Callis and Kenny Omega. The Young Bucks have been a bit distracting lately, so hopefully this improves with them being more focused

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Eventually, it'll surely lead to HEELite vs. Hangman feud when Hangman picks up his storyline with Kenny. If you get Cody involved you have the original five AEW Elite members at war.

To play with Kenny's head, they could have his former best friend Ibushi appear and do Kenny/Bucks vs. Hangman/Cody/Ibushi. If Scurll wasn't currently blacklisted, I imagine he would be involved in this angle too.

Hangman beating Kenny for the title should be the ultimate endgame for all this.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
They should have paused the whole thing after Kenta's AEW appearance and get back to it latter on the road with someone from NJPW also involved.
As a BC fan for years, I can say this is getting annoying because I have the feeling that they do the same thing every damn week.

·
Registered
885 Posts
The best outcome is that this all ends by DoN. The Kenny and Young Bucks champ reigns have been draining. Of course, it can't end as long as Kenny has multiple belts. Kenny could potentially gain the Impact championship, and lose it to Moose before DoN (and the AAA title to... whoever), leading to him becoming desperate and losing to Hangman Page at DON as a result.

It's already dragging like hell

·
Registered
479 Posts
The best outcome is that Hangman wins the title from Omega and becomes a star by overcoming his former friends. It is the most likely long term story.

I assume there will be a 5 on 5 match at a Dynamite special. GB/Omega/Bucks vs Mox/Eddie/Pac/Fenix/Hangman.

Double or Nothing would be Mox/Eddie vs GB, Bucks vs Death Triangle and Omega vs Hangman. I would have Hangman win here. Also, I would have the Bucks realize that Omega has gone to far and they end up helping Page by taking out the GB.

On the following Dynamite, Omega cuts a promo and says that he should have never trusted anybody. He says that he has only had one true friend in this business and that is.....Don Callis. He keeps reiterating this for a few weeks. Then at the following Dynamite special, Omega is in the ring cutting a promo on how he has been dropping dead weight for years. Tony Schiavone stops him and says, we have a immediate message on the tron. It is a video package of Omega's time in Japan from DDT through NJPW. The video cuts to black and when it reappears you see Ibushi and he challenges Omega to a match at All Out.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts