Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously these two have had dozens of matches against each other, with most of them sucking, but which one is their best together?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
no doubting, it has to be 976.... maybe 543

·
Banned
33 Posts
Dunno. What is the best Khali match?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
NWO 08 by far. Every other match is average at best or not that good at all. Both the summerslam matches SUCKED, The ironman is average, and the I quit has its good and bad parts.... Both HIAC matches were just meh.

I have their NWO match at ****1/4

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Best - Hell in a Cell 2014
I Quit Match is second best
Cena vs Orton on Raw 3 Weeks after the Rumble 2014 is third

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
1. No Way Out 2008
2. Breaking Point 2009
3. Bragging Rights 2009
4. SummerSlam 2007
5. Raw 10/2/2014

This one gets overlooked but it's good too.

x45fzn

They have good chemistry but it's been soured due to how much they've spammed the fuck out of making the match.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Their chemistry is really weird.

Summerslam '07, NWO '08, I quit and ironman are all good/great. Unforgiven '07, Summerslam '09 and HIAC '14 are all duds.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
No Way Out 2008, easily.

That's the only match I remember by actual date, not number of time it happened.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
None of them are the "best". They're all just mediocre because these two have zero fucking chemistry together and never did. ,

·
Registered
151 Posts
I quit match at breaking point 2009
Agreed no doubt Orton and Cena probably will never have a match against each other to as high a standard as their I quit at Breaking Point 2009, loved every second.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I Quit or Iron Man Match for me.

The Iron Man match was very gimmicky, so I don't really compare it with Angle/Brock or HHH/Rock. On its own terms, the Orton/Cena iron man match was actually well done and they found plenty of ways to fill up that hour with interesting storytelling to where it was just a fun ride.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Their first PPV match was their best. Summerslam 2007. Should have been their last Pay Per View match as well. Breaking Point I Quit was pretty good though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.