• Other (Please State)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Wrestlemania being the obvious biggest pay per view. What would you say the second biggest is?

I have and always will see Summerslam as the 2nd biggest but I was talking to someone the other day and they were pretty content that the Royal Rumble is the 2nd biggest.

Vote for either the Rumble or Summerslam and i'll throw Survivor Series in their for shits and giggles.

Or maybe you're a troll and you think it's Saturday Nights Main Event or Bad Blood, so i'll put an 'other' option in there too.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Aghh it's so hard to decide!

My mind says SummerSlam but my heart says the Royal Rumble.

I'll say SummerSlam since it's considered by WWE to be second only to 'Mania.

Royal Rumble is funner to watch though, all of them are good.

·
Registered
104 Posts
SummerSlam is. They do a fan axxess at it like they do Wrestlemania. I remember reading about how they want to build it as the second biggest show behind Wrestlemania but definitely bigger than the rest.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
In this modern era, I'd say Royal Rumble. It has an impact on what will happen at Wrestlemania and therefore is majorly important. Summerslam hasn't been truly special in a long time. 2005 & 2008 had some big special main events, but other than that, SSlam has been pretty barren the last few years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts