·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been going on for months now. Any ideas? :confused:

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I can't say I care all that much since I'm sick of AJ Vs. Daniels continuing.

If I had to venture a guess though, it probably has something to do with AJ getting Daniels & Kaz fired from TNA at various points to take the spotlight. That's what Daniels & Kaz will believe when its just a skewed representation of the facts.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
It's gonna be AJ vs KAZ, TNA is doing a effort to bring him back and maybe into a bigger picture.

Probably it's something related with kazarian family like styles dating his ex-wife in the past.
Then KAZ can call him a traitor and work a feud from there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
My guess is it has something to do with his marriage. Maybe photos of A.J. kissing/making out with another woman?
This would make sense if the woman in question was Traci Brooks given Kazaian turned his back on Styles.

It could be fun. I enjoyed his feud with Kurt Angle with Karen being caught in the middle.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
This would make sense if the woman in question was Traci Brooks given Kazaian turned his back on Styles.

It could be fun. I enjoyed his feud with Kurt Angle with Karen being caught in the middle.
Which would be odd since Traci left TNA again not long ago

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
For me an interesting option would be that the secret was emails showing AJ got Kaz and Daniels fired in the past, think this would lead to a much needed heel turn for AJ where he can claim to be Mr TNA and the only thing that matters in the company.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
I dont think anyone cares or is following this story. I will give you this.Whatever it is it better dam well change his character. Maybe its a way of bringing out this side we have not seen of him.Omg the golen boy did that. Then he reveals says i dont care and this edgy man comes out.Now that would be good.

I dont understand why they changed his nick name to Phenom for only a week. Now back the the phenominal one. Phenom is so much better and maybe thats part of this character chang we will see.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I dont think anyone cares or is following this story. I will give you this.Whatever it is it better dam well change his character. Maybe its a way of bringing out this side we have not seen of him.Omg the golen boy did that. Then he reveals says i dont care and this edgy man comes out.Now that would be good.

I dont understand why they changed his nick name to Phenom for only a week. Now back the the phenominal one. Phenom is so much better and maybe thats part of this character chang we will see.

The Phenom is the undertaker, simple as that. He has been the Phenomenal one for a while, might as well stick with it. He has bigger problems than his nickname anyway

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I'm going to be honest...the biggest thing that bugs me about AJ/Daniels is Daniels pants. The guy looks so cheesy and corny and not in a good heel type of way but as in "that is not how someone on national TV should dress" kind of way. Daniels/Styles was cool to see in 2004/2005, but not anymore. Its clear who the real star is of the top and who the better worker and promo is. Who has the fan support and who doesn't. TNA fucked up Daniels so much that he doesn't mean shit to the product anymore and that's really sad as the guy is a talent.

What do I think the secert is? That Daniels is the father of AJ's kid.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Daniels is/was always cheesy, I used to love his hypocrite character back in the old x division.
Too bad TNA doesn't see him as a possible world champion.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
It's not that TNA doesn't see him as a possible WHC. No one does. If Daniels had a transitional reign instead of Raven during the dark days..that would have been fine. But not in 2012. The boat has sailed on Daniels meaning anything as a singles competitor and is best served in tag teams going forward.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Whatever the secret is it involves Kaz and is something neither Kaz or AJ wants the public to know. Why do I say that? Because a few months ago Kaz was trying going to shake AJ's hand and tried to be friendly, but Daniels gave him that look and told him not to in so many words. Kaz looked scared that Daniels might out him if he became friends with AJ again. Why would Daniels blackmale Kaz unless he had something on him too? Or course they could have changed the storyline since then to make it look like only AJ has a secret and not Kaz anymore. What does everyone think?

·
Registered
932 Posts
He is the true father of Dominic. Or that he is the son of Hulk Hogan. Or that he and Daniels are clones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts