Wrestling Forum banner

What is stopping someone from getting the Undertaker intentionally DQ'd at WM?

2115 Views 22 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  edge-3000
They would officially end the streak and go down in history as the man who ended the streak. Why hasn't this happened yet?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
the streak is takers legacy.

dq ending= stupid end to legacy

· Registered
3,509 Posts
What has stopped you from knowing that wrestling is fake and scripted?

· Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
Um, if you mean a wrestler, its the booking committee and Vince, because its still real dammit

And if you mean a guy from the crowd, several security guards and thousands of lawsuits are also there.

· Premium Member
46,608 Posts
From a character standpoint, how exactly would one get Taker to get himself DQ'd?

I would also imagine there is a pride thing. If you beat Taker by DQ, you aren't really beating him. No booker in their right mind would end the streak like that, and I think its easy to buy into the story that one would want to go out there and really beat Taker.

· Registered
898 Posts
From a character standpoint, how exactly would one get Taker to get himself DQ'd?

I would also imagine there is a pride thing. If you beat Taker by DQ, you aren't really beating him. No booker in their right mind would end the streak like that, and I think its easy to buy into the story that one would want to go out there and really beat Taker.
Interfering and attacking his opponent?

· Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
id love to see the miz attack triple H at WM27 and end the streak via DQ, yeah they could then reinstate the streak on Raw so it doesn't really end, but I think it would be great heel heat and could be an overlooked story vice

and in kayfabe if I were a heel I would do it so I don't see "wrestling is fake and aimed towards kids" as a good enough excuse for bad writing

· Premium Member
2,950 Posts
id love to see the miz attack triple H at WM27 and end the streak via DQ, yeah they could then reinstate the streak on Raw so it doesn't really end, but I think it would be great heel heat and could be an overlooked story vice

and in kayfabe if I were a heel I would do it so I don't see "wrestling is fake and aimed towards kids" as a good enough excuse for bad writing
As stated before, its No Holds Barred.

· Registered
32 Posts
With that logic, whats stopping all champions just kicking someone in the balls and retaining by dq?

Still real to you?
This, also whats stopping royal rumble entrants from go under the ropes and chilling somewhere till the end? When it comes to wrestling its a bit pointless mentioning what doesn't make sense cause you'd be there all day. Kayfabe wise I think it would makes sense that come Wrestlemania a heel would be more concerned with there match and who there feuding with than randomly interfering in the Undertakers match and causing Takers opponent to be the man who broke the streak. If your gonna nit pick wrestling theres more illogical stuff to complain about than that for sure.

· Banned
763 Posts
It's a pride issue.

· Registered
199 Posts
They would officially end the streak and go down in history as the man who ended the streak. Why hasn't this happened yet?
You're forgetting that this isn't real fpalm
Don't use logic with WWE storylines.

If WWE was real, as mentione above, you could just get DQed in every title match to retain. If the fued goes to some sort of gimmick match, you would just hire some goons to help you. If a cell or chamber is in the way, simply have them chainsaw their way in. Bring hidden weapons to your match, one punch with the brass knucks and you win. Like I said, you can't use logic to WWE because the storylines are so unrealistic and the rules would never be what they are in a real competetive environment.

· Premium Member
2,950 Posts
If WWE was real and I somehow got a title, you would see me throwing my foot into my opponent's junk All. The. Time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.