Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
undertaker always win his match at wrestlemania, however now he is not so strong just like when he was young. At 90's periode, undertaker was a monster, he almost won his match not just in wrestlemania, but in 2000 periode he is getting old, many superstars has beaten him at any matches except wrestlemania...

Last year, undertaker still won and kept his streak at wrestlemania, but after that he became a jobber again, he lost to kane three time in ppv match...
Now he is going to return and everyone said the streak should not be broken ... whatever ...
undertaker is an old man now, his body is not that strong anymore and a jobber, why should let him keep the streak?

It's not making any sense, that guy always win at wrestlemania, but he is jobber outside the wrestlemania ... so what is so special about the streak???

Mike tyson ever had his first lost (the first undisputed real champion), goldberg ever lost his streak ... undertaker now is not the old undertaker but yes he is old now ...

I remember the montreal screwjob when the hitman didn't want to drop his champion belt by loosing to shawn, for real ... mcmahon ask the referee to ring the bell and told the crowd that shawn was the winner via submission hold (sharpshooter) eventhough the hitman didn't tap out ...

what I'm saying now, perhaps it's good idea if undertaker get screwed at wrestlemania this time, he will lose to his opponent whoever he is, the idea is let mcmachon or shawn michaels to be a guest referee, after 20 minutes of fighting and the opponent hits tombstone to undertaker, next the opponent pins undertaker, then the reff hit the quickest 1 2 3 (eventhough undertaker kicks out at 2.9) as the result the streak is broken ... the undertaker will be angry with the referee, destroys the surround entire ring and that will be epic show ...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Taker isn't a jobber. I read that they were thinking about him beating Kane at Survivor Series to give him another reign as World Heavyweight Champion. Obviously the rotator cuff injury shelved that idea though.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
how is the undertaker a jobber? he jobs to some people sometimes when hes not going after the title but thats different if he was a jobber he would be losing to the likes of hornswoggle, santino or zack ryder

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
after the words undertaker and jobber were used in the same sentence I stopped taking your post seriously...

·
Registered
604 Posts
The real question is "Why Is Undertaker so Special that he deserves a winning streak"

If Any thing,I feel that "The Showstopper" should have gotten the streak. Why? Because HE IS "The Showstopper"! Butthats a discussion for a different day.

My answer for your question...:hmm: I have no clue.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Mike tyson ever had his first lost (the first undisputed real champion), goldberg ever lost his streak ... undertaker now is not the old undertaker but yes he is old now ...
Wow, I'm amazed mainly by these two salient points you raised in questioning the Deadman's Streak:

1) Mike Tyson's first lost as the first undisputed real champion
2) Undertaker currently not being the old Undertaker currently but being old currently

Given these two facts, I don't see how any of us on here can defend the Undertaker keeping the Streak alive this year!

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I don't find it all that special. It's not like it's a legit contest. I admire the man's longevity though.. and he's the only current wrestler in the world that I'd pay to see.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
it is not special to me specially since im a smark XD .. but to those marks out there is like omg, either way its not like he has had the MOTN in all those matches .

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
undertaker always win his match at wrestlemania, however now he is not so strong just like when he was young. At 90's periode, undertaker was a monster, he almost won his match not just in wrestlemania, but in 2000 periode he is getting old, many superstars has beaten him at any matches except wrestlemania...

Last year, undertaker still won and kept his streak at wrestlemania, but after that he became a jobber again, he lost to kane three time in ppv match...
Now he is going to return and everyone said the streak should not be broken ... whatever ...
undertaker is an old man now, his body is not that strong anymore and a jobber, why should let him keep the streak?

It's not making any sense, that guy always win at wrestlemania, but he is jobber outside the wrestlemania ... so what is so special about the streak???

I remember the montreal screwjob when the hitman didn't want to drop his champion belt by loosing to shawn, for real ... mcmahon ask the referee to ring the bell and told the crowd that shawn was the winner via submission hold (sharpshooter) eventhough the hitman didn't tap out ...

what I'm saying now, perhaps it's good idea if undertaker get screwed at wrestlemania this time, he will lose to his opponent whoever he is, the idea is let mcmachon or shawn michaels to be a guest referee, after 20 minutes of fighting and the opponent hits tombstone to undertaker, next the opponent pins undertaker, then the reff hit the quickest 1 2 3 (eventhough undertaker kicks out at 2.9) as the result the streak is broken ... the undertaker will be angry with the referee, destroys the surround entire ring and that will be epic show ...
Jobber? undertaker is a jobber? How sober were you when you typed this post?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember people call the miz is jobber ...
look at miz now ... the wwe champion ...
let's see jack swagger, former heavyweight champion
look at jack now ... they call him jobber

undertaker was not jobber when he was young and a monster,
I'm sorry I should not call him jobber, because in wrestlemania he always becomes the "super undertaker" ... about "super" I think there is another guy whom people call him super ...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Im guessing the streak is alive since they suddenly realized the Undertaker was 10-0 at Wrestlemania.

The streak didnt become a big deal until the last couple years, so it might not have been intentional at first.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
maybe ebcause I dont know he won that many in a row and some HOF's barely got to even o in the first place?

Ugh come on people think

·
Registered
534 Posts
so according to this post he goes from headlining wrestlemania to a jobber overnight and then stays as a jobber for the rest of the year and then headlines wrestlemania again? :lmao
Undertaker is not going anywhere. After he "retires" he is gonna sign a "Wrestlemania exclusive" contract which gives him one match every year (at Mania) to keep his streak unbreakable.

I can already see him at Wrestlemania 57. Haha, the Jack Nicholson of wrestling :D

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Undertaker is not going anywhere. After he "retires" he is gonna sign a "Wrestlemania exclusive" contract which gives him one match every year (at Mania) to keep his streak unbreakable.

I can already see him at Wrestlemania 57. Haha, the Jack Nicholson of wrestling :D
well if thats the case then SD needs a new big dog to be the face of team blue and i mean BIG DOG not that little masked chiwawa :no:

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts

Your post was so absurd that it sparked a morbid curiosity, which is the only reason I kept reading after the first few lines. You rewarded my curiosity by actually saying something a bit clever...thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts