Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- "WWE has a huge opportunity to make a main event heel out of Cody Rhodes at this moment. If he shows up on Smackdown with a huge gash on his forehead and a chip on his shoulder, he could use that to turn the edge up on his character, drop the paper bag routine, and take his place in the main event picture. The scarred, formerly "dashing," wrestler hellbent on disfiguring the "babyface" pretty boy opponents coming after his Intercontinental title writes itself".

This was from a Article, Pro wrestling . net

I have to agree with that statement. This is a perfect chance for Cody and he is Over as a Mid Carder and feuding with Orton for the Intercontinental title would also be good. Cody could now be miserable even more and in a more believable way, It would be good to have Cody miss Next Weeks Samckdown to sell the beatdown, then at HiAC he makes a shocking interference and screws Orton over, Henry still looks dominate and he keeps his title while Cody can get over by making a huge disruption, Orton would not look bad since he would lose because of interference.But Let's not forget about Cody's feud with Ted DiBiase, but if the beat down that Orton gave Cody means Cody will break out even more then im all for it, Cody can still fight with Ted on Smackdown/ while feuding with Orton.

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Re: What is Next for Cody Rhodes After Being Beat Down Viciously at The Hands of Orto

He will be sidelined till the Royal Rumble then Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase will be the last 2 in the ring then #30 hits and you hear cody rhodes undashing theme and Cody eliminates them both calling it now

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Re: What is Next for Cody Rhodes After Being Beat Down Viciously at The Hands of Orto

^And then #31 enters and eliminates Rhodes, and we wait 10+ minutes again for the rumble to end lol.

I think he might just come out with a new mask or something.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

He will be sidelined till the Royal Rumble then Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase will be the last 2 in the ring then #30 hits and you hear cody rhodes undashing theme and Cody eliminates them both calling it now
Its a 40 man Rumble, and I would Mark like crazy. But I rather him return as regular Cody besides Dashing is just a midcarder gimmick.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

They should mask him for the rest of his career. Kinda like Kane and Mankind. Thoughts?
Nah, dude is young and when he wins World Titles I prefer him as Regular Heel Cody Rhodes.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts

Nah, dude is young and when he wins World Titles I prefer him as Regular Heel Cody Rhodes.
Well his gimmick is psychological. He wore a mask after Rey Mysterio did a simple 619 to his face. And now Randy Orton busted him open after a brutal beat down.He should use a different type of mask.

·
Registered
96 Posts

I think they may have Cody cost Randy Orton a big title match via interferance. After that, I guess his beats the holy hell out of Orton. Then, it will be a huge fued for the IC title. in the process, this also will make the IC title seem a whole lot more meaningful and prestigious.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Well his gimmick is psychological. He wore a mask after Rey Mysterio did a simple 619 to his face. And now Randy Orton busted him open after a brutal beat down.He should use a different type of mask.
Well he should keep the mask for now but not for his whole career.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts

They could actually salvage this angle by running it as the "beating that was too violent for tv" story line.

Worst scenario, wwe ignores it.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts

It's a good idea, but he's on Smackdown. As far as pushes go you know what that means.....

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

WWE presents "VENGEANCE"

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

I can't see Orton feuding over the IC title. He's too high up on the card for that.

I could see Orton vs. Henry vs. Sheamus vs. Rhodes at Vengeance.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts

I do think this would work quite well. Rhodes vs. Orton vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania for the World Title would be amazing!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

He should use a different type of mask.
I AGREE. I wanna see a different mask on him. It would be interesting.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts

They could actually salvage this angle by running it as the "beating that was too violent for tv" story line.

Worst scenario, wwe ignores it.
Which means we'll get the "Worst scenario" then.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,764 Posts

I think we will see Cody cost Orton his match at HIAC somehow. Then we will get a Cody/Orton non-title feud (with Orton costing Rhodes the IC title in a match against DiBiase).

I just hope they don't mess the feud up and just have Orton destroy Cody. Cody can't come out of this with one DQ win like that bullshit with Christian. Unfortunately, that's probably what will happen. WWE way overprotects Orton. I mean, I was flat out shocked that Henry beat Orton clean. Never in a million years would I have guessed Orton would ever lose clean, ever. EVER.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts