Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm guessing that The Rock'll introduce each match but if he did that then he wouldn't be able to wrestle...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Rock Bottom Miz and Cena during there match probably cut a promo maybe announce a match at the event maybe a battle royal

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am not even sure what they are going to have him do. I hope it's not a complete disaster where he gets to do whatever he wants. Would make the whole event seem pointless.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Yeah..the additional buyers this year are gonna think it's pointless instead of seeing the same gay ass ending with Cena holding up that horrible designed WWE title to end the show. Are these guys on drugs or wht? Anyway...he's gonna be doing promos and interacting with stars/fans...probably will have in ring segment with Stone Cold too since he's gonna be around to kick off the Tough Enough promotion. The Rock will give the 75,000 fans their money worth...as for the rest of the show? Well that will leave much to be desired since they usually have horrible booking in the WWE these days. The Rock controls his own living space though so none of that bullshit affects him at all.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I think the point of this being the first time it has happened is none of us know what to expect.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I bet he is the welcomer to wrestlemania, has some backstage encounters, and he is the special ring announcer for the main event with a standoff with Cena...

Anything more would be a bonus

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
What Mike Tyson did in 1998, except with an actual "title" of sorts?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
becomes the ref for the miz vs cena match...Rock bottoms cena = creates match for miami wrestlemania..who knows.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I hope we get a match but I'm doubtful of that. At the least I think we will get some backstage stuff, maybe a live promo, some interaction with old/new stars etc. A Rock Bottom and People's Elbow are an absolute must though, only a matter of who gets them lol.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
The Rock described his role in the livechat Q&A.

My goal is to create an incredible show. The guys have prepared for this night all year and they are going to put on incredible wrestling matches and I am there to not only support their matches but work with the great WWE production team and put on an electrifying show. That means I will be backstage and in the ring creating unforgettable and iconic WrestleMania moments.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts