Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Great One?..
10,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know if either one of my parents was a celebrity, I'd kick back and skip school everyday and not even go to college, that is if they are making millions.

I hear about all the celebrity kids going to college and what not, Why the fuck is the kid honestly going to school, well I'd understand just finishing High School but why go further when you don't even have to work in your life.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Rated R™;11308222 said:
I hear about all the celebrity kids going to college and what not, Why the fuck is the kid honestly going to school, well I'd understand just finishing High School but why go further when you don't even have to work in your life.
Cause they have the money to have a laid back life, so much so that they can go through universities without needing a part time job, or worrying about any bills or anything (often), so they probably get all these random degrees as some form of entertainment/achievement.

Wrestlers don't get much money anyway, maybe main eventers but mid-carders and less don't get much worth noticing.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I would too go to a very good and expensive college if my parents had millions of dollars at their disposal.
No matter how much money I have I want to have good education in order to have a well etched status in society and a wealthy mind.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Being a Wrestler's kid and being a celebrity's kid are two entirely different things. There are positives with both having mostly to do with money but overall being a Wrestler's kid is much tougher. It all depends on what type of celebrity you are talking about but when I think about celebrity's I usually don't think about how hard of a schedule they have on the road and how little they get to see there kids. Ric Flair's kids always mention how little they saw there dad which had a huge negative impact on there lifes. Wrestling can always get in the way of things while your typical celebrity's life isn't nearly as intense and grinding.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Because they chose to. Rich fathers actually prefer their kids to be independent rather than depend on THEIR hard earned money. There are plenty of reasons why a rich kid would go to college.

Not all Wrestlers are millionaires btw, the top draws maybe but a lot of them cannot be considered "RICH".

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
They might want to make something of their lives and not just live off their parents.
Exactly, as simple as that.

People who sponge off their parents their entire life are pathetic, whether they have millions and live in mansions, or if they're 35 and still have their same bedroom in their parents old house.

It's a matter of pride I would suggest.

·
Registered
8,731 Posts
I would actually study in the best university as much I can and if time is available after getting a work I would still study.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Depends on who your parents are really. Hogan's kids? I don't think I'd want to touch what it would be like to be his kids with a 50 foot pole considering how fucking messed up they all are lol. Flair's kids? Your dad just can't let go and is living in the past. It's hard enough as a fan to see that never mind if you were his actual kid. Scott Hall's kid? Nuff said. Taker and Austin have kids but we don't really hear a lot about that. Then of course there are HHH and Steph's kids who will no doubt go on to something with their lives considering who their parents are and what they are heir to. Orton has a kid and I suppose she is well off. HBK has kids and they seem fine. Jericho has kids and they seem fine etc. It all just depends although I will say this, if my parents were super rich I don't think I'd be able to sit on my ass all day and sponge off them. Work ethic and all that. Some people have it and want to make a name for themselves. Others don't and would happily live off their parents. Like I said, it all depends on the parents and on the person. Best thing about being a wrestler's kid to me would be getting to go backstage and meet all the other wrestlers lol. That would own.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
I would love to be Triple H's son.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I know if either one of my parents was a celebrity, I'd kick back and skip school everyday and not even go to college, that is if they are making millions.

If you want to be a pathetic mooch for the rest of your life fair enough. People like that disgust me.

How good you life would be as a wrestlers kid would depend on your mother. Your dad would be away most of the year and as most of you know not having an active father can have a big impact on a childs life.
A good attentive mother will meet the needs of the child but if they dont have that they will no doubt feel lonely and neglected.

·
Banned
7,681 Posts
Depends on who your parents are really. Hogan's kids? I don't think I'd want to touch what it would be like to be his kids with a 50 foot pole considering how fucking messed up they all are lol. Flair's kids? Your dad just can't let go and is living in the past. It's hard enough as a fan to see that never mind if you were his actual kid. Scott Hall's kid? Nuff said. Taker and Austin have kids but we don't really hear a lot about that. Then of course there are HHH and Steph's kids who will no doubt go on to something with their lives considering who their parents are and what they are heir to. Orton has a kid and I suppose she is well off. HBK has kids and they seem fine. Jericho has kids and they seem fine etc. It all just depends although I will say this, if my parents were super rich I don't think I'd be able to sit on my ass all day and sponge off them. Work ethic and all that. Some people have it and want to make a name for themselves. Others don't and would happily live off their parents. Like I said, it all depends on the parents and on the person. Best thing about being a wrestler's kid to me would be getting to go backstage and meet all the other wrestlers lol. That would own.
Big Johnny kids? They have a real hero dad.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Depends on which wrestler, but I would imagine that the discipline would be crazy. Imagine being the son of Rock, or HHH. You may have a standard to live up to. Oh yeah, and the time not seeing your parents, forgot about that until reading it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.