1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
hopefully it goes to him never appearing on TV again

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think a heel turn, tries joins the regime, talks about how he cashed in on Orton back in 2010 and retained the WWE Championship against the Vince's golden boy John Cena at WrestleMania XXVII, how he is the most must see superstar in WWE, how he is a Triple Crown Champion- WWE Champion, 2x WWE IC Champion, 2x WWE US Champion, and also a 3x WWE Tag Team Champion, 2010 Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner, and a 2x Slammy winner, and says that is why he should be in the regime, and even shows video clips of his vicious streak when he turned on JoMo, Cena, Truth, Mercury, and Big Show.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
I think a heel turn, tries joins the regime, talks about how he cashed in on Orton back in 2010 and retained the WWE Championship against the Vince's golden boy John Cena at WrestleMania XXVII, how he is the most must see superstar in WWE, how he is a Triple Crown Champion- WWE Champion, 2x WWE IC Champion, 2x WWE US Champion, and also a 3x WWE Tag Team Champion, 2010 Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner, and a 2x Slammy winner, and says that is why he should be in the regime, and even shows video clips of his vicious streak when he turned on JoMo, Cena, Truth, Mercury, and Big Show.
And then Steph would counter with you cashed in on a weakened Orton, no one remembers you beating Cena and Rock helped, you barely got the job done as champ and then the Shield would kill him again. He's just a guy who Orton can beat up over and over to get his evil streak cemented.

·
Registered
574 Posts
And then Steph would counter with you cashed in on a weakened Orton, no one remembers you beating Cena and Rock helped, you barely got the job done as champ and then the Shield would kill him again. He's just a guy who Orton can beat up over and over to get his evil streak cemented.
True, and Miz would counter with "Really, really, really, really?" "CM Punk cashed in on weakened opponents and won, you're "face of WWE" Randy Orton cashed in on a weakend Daniel Bryan after a pedigree from your oversized snout husband, no offense Hunter, gave Bryan an rko, and won, also, let's talk about how at summerslam 2011, ADR cashed in on a weakened CM Punk after Nash attacked him and won. And as far as not getting the job done, I retained against Cena when it mattered the most, unlike Orton, who at Breaking Point 2009, lost to Cena in an I quit match. So, let's not talk about weakened opponents and not getting the job done. Also, Randy Orton couldn't get the job done against your husband for the title at WM 25. I got the job done, regardless of the outcome, and that's all that matters Stephanie, is getting the job done at the end of the day."

·
Administrator
59,317 Posts
Miz is the most entertaining when he's getting his ass kicked so hopefully this leads to more of that on the regular basis.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
qhy the Miz hate from everyone? As a heel he's enjoyable and I do think he'll turn heel and join the Corp....really outside of the Shield and Randy as the active wrestlers there are no other heels in the stable that can wrestle minus Triple H on occasion....The corp is in some need of other heels I think Miz would be a good asset

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
I think WWE is planning on a John Cena heel turn at Wrestlemania 30.That's maybe why turned HHH heel again.They are trying to make Bryan the top babyface and elevating as many stars as possible.As you can see Bryan,Cody,Miz have all benefitted from HHH's heel turn in the last two months.HHH would probably turn on Orton turning him into a badass babyface as well.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
True, and Miz would counter with "Really, really, really, really?" "CM Punk cashed in on weakened opponents and won, you're "face of WWE" Randy Orton cashed in on a weakend Daniel Bryan after a pedigree from your oversized snout husband, no offense Hunter, gave Bryan an rko, and won, also, let's talk about how at summerslam 2011, ADR cashed in on a weakened CM Punk after Nash attacked him and won. And as far as not getting the job done, I retained against Cena when it mattered the most, unlike Orton, who at Breaking Point 2009, lost to Cena in an I quit match. So, let's not talk about weakened opponents and not getting the job done. Also, Randy Orton couldn't get the job done against your husband for the title at WM 25. I got the job done, regardless of the outcome, and that's all that matters Stephanie, is getting the job done at the end of the day."
Nah, Miz wouldn't be able to reply because he'd get knocked out. Then Steph would smirk. End scene. All he is is a punching bag right now, and that's the way it should be. Why bring a guy into a stable that you've laid out over and over and over again?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
WWE are trying to get every upper mid card face as much as they can from this feud. Sadly they only have Bryan, Miz, Ziggler and the likely-soon-to-retire Big Show; which is beyond pathetic. They SHOULD have a mid card heel join them as a heavy (Big E) only to eventually turn on them and beat Ambrose for the US title, but eh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts