Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is eric doing to TNA?

EVER SINCE ERIC came to tna,hes made it look like WCW.bringing in old stars etc.

tna has got so much wasted talent now its unreal!!.

TNA need to either have 2 hours long shows or even 3. because TNA are never going to complete with TNA unless they get this sorted.

They need real raw young talent being tna top guys eg aj styles,joe and beer money.

look at old ecw?!?took young stars and made them into legends in the 4 sided ring,thats a point....why the hell they take away 6 sided ring?

thats a rant let me know your views

·
Registered
919 Posts
I would say obvious troll, but then again posts like this were common on WWE Universe.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Did the OP not see this past thursday where TNA's homegrown talent got the biggest pop and looked like bad asses? Or the X Division match earlier in the night?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Bishoff doesn't run TNA at all. He's just a on screen character. It wasn't all Bishoffs idea to bring in Orlando Jordan or any of the newer talent. Blame Hogan, blame Dixie, but don't make a thread like this about Bishoff. Until you prove that he's the "secret" ruler of the company and is trying to kill it or something then I don't get the blame and finger being pointed at Bishoff for anything wrong with TNA over the likes of Russo and Dixie.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The only thing funnier than the OP's trolling is the people actually making serious responses.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
i disagree. eric young is awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts