Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His NWO match against Sheamus was stellar, but then again, I really liked:

Vs. Mysterio - SummerSlam 2009 (Night of Champions was fantastic and put Dolph on the map for me, but I think their SummerSlam rematch was better.)

Vs. Morrison - Hell In A Cell 2009 (I also liked their 2 out of 3 Falls rematch on SD)

Vs. Kingston - Night Of Champions 2010 (the best match out of their incredible feud IMO)

Vs. Bryan - Bragging Rights 2010

Vs. Edge - Royal Rumble 2011 (The match that proved to me that Ziggler was ready for the main event)

Vs. Punk - Royal Rumble 2012
There's other great matches I didn't list. I can't decide. What do you guys think?

- Vic

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
The one against Bryan. Bryan is everyone's best match, he's by far the best worker in the company (and I do mean significantly), just ridiculously talented, so it's only natural that would be the case here.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,534 Posts
Had a great match with Randy Orton too...think it was earlier this year or maybe it was last year.

Ziggler Vs Bryan probably the best overall Ziggles match though.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Bragging Rights 2010. That was Bryans best match too. In WWE.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
I would go with his match with Daniel Bryan at Bragging Rights 2010. That match was a near classic.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
against Randy on Smackdown. The superkick near fall was amazing and Booker T sold it like a champ

·
Banned
159 Posts
Match against Punk on raw last year, best match I have seen on raw since HBK VS Shelton Benjamin in 05.
Also his Match against Bryan at bragging rights 2010 great match, I thought that was the second best match that year after HBK VS Undertaker.

Overall If I had to pick one out those two, the bragging rights match was just a bit better as one of the above posters said Bryan, is by far the best worker in the company and that was Dolph's best match.

·
Premium Member
17,326 Posts
Every Single Night he delivers! He is that Damn Good! All of his matches!

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
his match with kofi was only thing worth watching at capital punishment last year,

tlc match with ryder was good

also i enjoyed his match with JOMO at survivor series 2011

all others have been mentioned before hand

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
As others have rightfully said, his match with Daniel Bryan at Bragging Rights 2010. Two of the best in-ring talents in the WWE going at, you knew it was going to be a classic.

Also he's had great matches with Mysterio, Edge, Orton, Sheamus, Punk.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
He's had a lot of great ones but the one against D-Bry at Bragging Rights was definitely the best. Not only best match of the night, but I'd say it was the MOTY too.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
That match with D-Bry elevated Dolphin from being a great worker to being one of the best workers in the world.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts