Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 93 Posts
And your boy Poffo would rather have a cock while being in an illegal Sleeper Hold.

I seriously hope your joking there man, all of Punks tat's look great. From what I've seen it's a very well done and intricate tattoo.
i like Punks Pepsi sign on his shoulder and the Spiderman web on his elbow not a big fan of his chest Tattoo tho then again I'm not a fan of Tattoos that cover one whole limb really Orton definitely went over the top with his tats .

I hate tribal tattoos. They are boring and just seem like a really lazy, half-assed thing people settle on while choosing a tattoo. I'm glad Orton got his evened out with his skull/rose sleeves. Makes the one on his back much better looking also.

I think the lion on Big Show's arm is fucking awful, LOL.

Plus Christian's:

And your boy Poffo would rather have a cock while being in an illegal Sleeper Hold.
lol I don't know what you're angry for. As soon as you made a fat joke every single poster here resisted the urge to lay the fact that Husky alone could make a solar eclipse.

Well it's hard to not make fun of his Username and gay avatar, no bad feelings.

I'd never get a chest tattoo myself but I quite like Punk's, it's very well done in my opinion. Orton's arms are a bit over the top but I like the design of his too.

Wade's tattoo looks a bit half-assed to be honest, not a fan of the old tribal tattoos.

I think Orton's arms are pretty great. If I were to ever get tatts I'd get full-blown sleeves but that's never gonna happen anyway.

I don't agree all chest tatts are crap. The Rock's are pretty nice.

I don't mind Punk's chest tattoo but the Pepsi logo on his left shoulder is pretty fucking retarded. Who would permanantly put a corporate logo on their body? The C.O.B.R.A. one on the right arm is excessively geeky too.

I don't mind Punk's chest tattoo but the Pepsi logo on his left shoulder is pretty fucking retarded. Who would permanantly put a corporate logo on their body? The C.O.B.R.A. one on the right arm is excessively geeky too.
Sorry he tattooed things that he likes on his body? It's quite obvious his tattoos are a collection of years of additions and different interests/meanings.

21 - 40 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.