Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Something has been bugging me. I can't make out whyat Wade Barrett's tattoo is supposed to be. Wikipedia says it's a 'tribal' design but it doesn't look like the usual black swirly stuff. Any ideas what it's supposed to be, or is it just a weird abrstract design?

Also, worst wrestling tattoos? Mr Kennedy/Anderson's jester head thing gets my vote.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
It's a tribal thing on top of a goldburg tattoo. I'll go with Cance Archer's tribal tattoos on his thighs and tramp stamp as the worst tattoos in wrestling.

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
He must have got that around about the time Golberg was the SHIT. I remember Orton saying how he went in to get his first tattoo he asked for the Goldberg one cos he thought he was the SHIT but the tattooist advised him against it and suggested some different tribals. Needless to say, Orton is pretty relieved he didn't get the Goldberg tatt.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
He must have got that around about the time Golberg was the SHIT. I remember Orton saying how he went in to get his first tattoo he asked for the Goldberg one cos he thought he was the SHIT but the tattooist advised him against it and suggested some different tribals. Needless to say, Orton is pretty relieved he didn't get the Goldberg tatt.
He did. I wonder what his excuse for making it bigger was.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
mr kennedys on his back,that huge red thing is one of the most distastefull,hideous tattoo's ive ever seen.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mr kennedys on his back,that huge red thing is one of the most distastefull,hideous tattoo's ive ever seen.
That weird thorny tribal business was on my list, too.

Also, Matt Morgan's back tattoo. I really hope that thing isn't finished yet.

Isn't MVP's ink the reason he has to keep his torso covered for PG?

·
Registered
816 Posts
LOL @ Wade's Goldberg tattoo

Worst tattoo in wrestling is Punk's chest tat.
I seriously hope your joking there man, all of Punks tat's look great. From what I've seen it's a very well done and intricate tattoo.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
From what it looked like, MVP had a lot of Ancient Edyptian tattoo's on his arm, almost thematic.

I'd have to go with Tomko. That shit is absolutely brutal, both for him getting it and on our eyes.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Mr Kennedy is a fucking idiot so it should come as no surprise to anyone that his tattoo is also idiotic.

Brock Lesnars "sword" is a joke. I dont rate Big Shows shoulder "tiger" tat and I just noticed that Hardcore Holly has jumped on the tribal bandwagon and failed miserably.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Jeff Hardy's right arm tatt looks like absolute shit too. I like the current state of Barrett's tatt, but it does appear to have been fixed up quite a bit

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Rumor is, Matt Hardy is gonna get a Twinkee Tatoo with grapes around it.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts