Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be me being ignorant here, or some lingo I'm just not with anymore, even though I'm still only 27 lol.

But I just wrote an article on Big E Langston and Ryback on the WWE section, page 2 (atm)

and I've had two pages of good topic so far, I've never been called it before, written a few articles and always been good to talk to the community of wrestling on this site.

I'm not offended just looking for a logical answer as I don't get what I was bad repped with the comment 'fail troll' for.

Can someone help? Am I breaching some sort of internet code or something?

cheeeers.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
You try to get reactions and fail.

Example: Your baby is fucking ugly.

No one gets riled up.

You have failed.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
You wrote an "article"? That's reason enough for negging right there. I would think a quick, concise post should be more advisable in any type of thread. This ain't a damn newspaper.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, appreciate letting me know.

baffling though, my article is only 45 mins old and on, 15 replies and all of them positive and good debating and views.

I wonder why he thinks I'm a fail troll lol.

I'm scared I am this Troll and don't even know it hahaha

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
I don't like considering "fail trolls" trolls, they're more like a troll wannabe.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
I think I will just sit back and wait for this thread to be moved to Rants.

Yes, that is exactly what I will do.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wasn't ranting. I was just curious and hoped someone would feel me in on my ignorance to what it was and if I was in fact what he said.

I never mentioned anything of the word "article" so that wouldn't of been his reason.
I said article as I wrote a fair amount on my topic. Perhaps not quite the amount of words that would reach the term article.. But that's nothing to do with nothing. Neither is anyone ranting! :p

anyhow. Still confused. I'm just a guy that likes to talk with others about wrestling as my mates don't watch it hahaha. No dramas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts