Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above! (Please state)

Votes: 9 18.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quite simple. Based on whether you'd buy a PPV or not, what is a draw for you? What convinces (or will convince) you to part with your cash and buy a PPV?

Apologies for anyone I've forgotten, feel free to click 'non' and state your case!

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I haven't bought a PPV since last year's Wrestlemania. I don't do the stream thing either. I just haven't felt compelled to put that much money down for a wrestling show. The price needs to drop.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yeah i dont do the whole PPV thing, what with PPV's being on in the middle of Sunday night over here... apart from WrestleMania. But if I did, I'd probably pay to see CM Punk in a title match

·
Ho!
19,155 Posts
Undertaker, Edge, and Wade Barrett. If any of those three are involved in a high profile match at a ppv, I'll be much much more inclined to order it. If all three of them are involved in high profile matches, I'm ordering the ppv, simple as that.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Coherent, semi-mature storytelling, with well defined characters, and decent matches, that keep continuity for atleast a year at a time when detailing relationships between workers and even divas. A person? Pfft, how high can I be?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Kane, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & Ezekiel Jackson. My favorite wrestlers in WWE.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sting? A man can wish.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
they just need to do fewer PPV's so they have proper time to build feuds that people actually care about,thats what will draw

·
Registered
562 Posts
A singles match with Daniel Brian is a huge plus for me. Singles matches featuring Cena & CM Punk usually tells me that I'm going to receive quality. Ziggler might be added to this short list.

I also look forward to seeing Santino, since he usually makes for good filler.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
A singles match with Daniel Brian is a huge plus for me. Singles matches featuring Cena & CM Punk usually tells me that I'm going to receive quality. Ziggler might be added to this short list.

I also look forward to seeing Santino, since he usually makes for good filler.
Am I the only person on this forum who thinks the whole Santino thing has ran its course?it's not even funny anymore

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Either a tremendous buildup of multiple matches that make sense. Or a promised in-ring appearance from The Rock.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Not a draw to make me buy it, but things that'd make me excited for the ppv would be great storylines and matches that are unpredictable.

EX-Cena-Barrett at HIAC cause people really believed Cena would win cause WWE would never have him join Nexus, but it happened. Then at SS they thought Barrett would win somehow cause Cena would give him the win to keep his job, but that didn't happen either.

The whole Nexus storyline was great cause it provided unpredictable moments and was a great story.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I'm not gonna lie John Morrison is a huge factor on whether we go to a RAW or SmackDown live event and he would be the guy I am most excited to go and see out of all the people on the current roster so I picked him.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I love Daniel Bryan but I wouldn't call him a draw for me for the fact he's doing sweet fuck all that the moment.If he's put in a fued with someone like Bourne when he returns ,i'll call him a draw to me.

I always like seeing what Punk is up too.The road to wrestlemania to me in general is a draw ,it's usually alwyas awesome.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts