Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8229 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,008 Posts
Re: What is the worst thing about the above user?

Talks about things I have no idea about, so I always feel left out. :mj2

·
Registered
22,709 Posts

His Wasp obsession is disturbing

·
Registered
22,709 Posts

Says you, Mr. Supergirl?

He is the pot calling the kettle black!
Except I don't mention or bring Supergirl up ever time I can like you seem to do with Wasp.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
2,208 Posts

Except I don't mention or bring Supergirl up ever time I can like you seem to do with Wasp.
Disagree with that. You bring up Supergirl or post pictures of her A LOT. In fact, some of my Wasp posts were responses to your Supergirl posts. It seems like every post I see of yours is related to Supergirl, Batgirl, Donna Troy, or any of the other standard heroines.

She's been on my mind because of the new film. I've been reading and re-reading a lot of her big stories. That's something I do after the big movie releases. Had you known me when Suicide Squad came out, you would've said the same thing about my Harley Quinn obsession.

And I know Tyrion doesn't like her, so I sometimes use her to tease him.

Also, I talk about Strange and Clea WAY more than the Wasp.

Still won't admit that she's Anna Kendrick.

·
Registered
22,709 Posts

Disagree with that. You bring up Supergirl or post pictures of her A LOT. In fact, some of my Wasp posts were responses to your Supergirl posts. It seems like every post I see of yours is related to Supergirl, Batgirl, Donna Troy, or any of the other standard heroines.
Actually its other people that bring up me liking Supergirl more than I actually do

Doesn't bring up his hatred for CW's Supergirl enough. :aryep
I can, but it would get repetitive

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
2,208 Posts

Actually its other people that bring up me liking Supergirl more than I actually do
But you post an awful lot of superheroines in many of the game threads. And they're mostly the major DC superheroines. That's part of why I've posted so much Wasp.

I'll tone down the Wasp stuff. Heck, it's about that time anyway. I'm running out of stories to read.

·
Registered
22,709 Posts

But you post an awful lot of superheroines in many of the game threads. And they're mostly the major DC superheroines. That's part of why I've posted so much Wasp.

I'll tone down the Wasp stuff. Heck, it's about that time anyway. I'm running out of stories to read.
I have a deviantart page. My collection is vast. I must spread the love.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
1,900 Posts

Likes the best things. Just not in the correct order...

1 - 20 of 8229 Posts