Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What interactions have u had with wrestlers online (twitter, facebook, etc.)?

I signed up for twitter months ago have made few posts, but most recently (yesterday) wrote randy orton for calling out canada, then
sent Matt Morgan a 'tweet' after his impact tapings...and he replied!!!

Me: what he'd think if fans started to chant "DNA!DNA!DNA!"

Matt Morgan: "they should be! Lol"

Who have you spoken to? Actually any stories about running into these guys in person would be very cool to hear!!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Someone tweeted my piano cover of Ted DiBiase's theme song on Ted's twitter page and then Ted re-tweeted it.

Ted: "Im impressed! RT @EmmaJuliee: Piano version of @TedDiBiase new theme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJKD73BHhzI&feature=player_embedded#!"

I'm so happy that he likes it! :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, thats unreal!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Tommy Dreamer sent me a DM on twitter kinda telling me off because i called him a shameless panderer. Obviously i was joking. Anyway he is clearly not hardcore enough to tweet back haha.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
Had my question answered in Kevin Steen's first blog on rohwrestling.com .
Briefly spoke with Sara Del Rey.
Had my posts on the ROH boards referenced by Prince Nana, in a VideoWire.
Quoted on EVOLVE's 'Abstract Wrestler' twitter.
Camsex with Velvet Sky.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Maria, Layla, McCool, Eve, etc..you catch my drift. I like divas...

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
Eve Torres replied to me once

RickWWESignGuy replied to me (if that counts)

PWInsider answered my WWE Christian question on mailbag

An actor from Life on Mars responded to me (UK version)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Morgan replied to me on twitter aswell (Around BFG last year).

Not really something to brag about, as it's Morgan.
Haha ya I guess not, Im personally I huge fan tho. plus it was his only tweet of the day

Tommy Dreamer sent me a DM on twitter kinda telling me off because i called him a shameless panderer. Obviously i was joking. Anyway he is clearly not hardcore enough to tweet back haha.
HAHA!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Too many to remember. I used to talk to Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley on AIM frequently from 2007-2009, last time I talked to Chris was February. They are hilarious. They had me prank Kurt Angle on AIM back in 2007 or 2008, that was pretty funny. I talked to Vince Russo on AIM a few times back in 2004/2005. I consider Big Vito a friend, I used to run his website and we talked multiple times per week from 2004-2008, we still talk sometimes. I used to talk to Jeremy Borash on AIM in 2005/early 2006, I think he started to dislike me though because of a couple of jokes on my show. I used to talk to Gabe Sapolsky on AIM sometimes, usually to bother him to do my show. I'm forgetting a bunch since many of them were awhile ago, I used to talk to a lot of Florida indy guys back in 2004, I think MVP may have been one of them that's back when he was Antonio Banks. I've dealt with a lot of people in the last year working on my TNA book too.

I interviewed at least 50-60 wrestlers on my show BWR from 2004-2009.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I once shouted at a guy that looked a little like Randy Savage. Nothing wrestling related, he was just pissing on my mates car. And I once drunkenly told Storm that I preferred Roode on the phone, then spent what felt like an hour apologising and saying 'it came out wrong'. Then mentioned those creepy nude pictures of him, and I think I tried to discuss the advantages of having D'Lo Brown nearby.

That really wasn't my finest moment as a person, but he was pretty cool about it.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
He responded to me with a direct message too instead of just replying with a tweet lol. Dunno why. JR responded to me twice on Twitter too, as has Michelle McCool and there's someone else but I forget who. *shrugs*.

At the end of the day it's just twitter, I'd much value meeting someone I like over having a little sentence back from them on a website.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
None whatsoever. :sad:

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Had my question answered in Kevin Steen's first blog on rohwrestling.com .
Briefly spoke with Sara Del Rey.
Had my posts on the ROH boards referenced by Prince Nana, in a VideoWire.
Quoted on EVOLVE's 'Abstract Wrestler' twitter.
Camsex with Velvet Sky.
You also tricked Steve Lewington into thinking he had a job in TNA.

Never interracted with any of them online. I've thought about trolling Nash because he rages hard, but I can't be bothered with twattering.

I've hung out with John Morrison tho.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts