Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they have something against wrestling??? Does Vince hate us so much he wants to torture us? Why can't they have a match longer then 3 minutes? Why??? Literally every match tonight has been less then a few minutes long. THIS IS THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA??? Words can't describe how pissed I am right now. The stupidity of whoever is running this show is beyond belief. Any smark here on wrestling forums, ANYBODY can book a more entertaining show than this garbage. FUCK WWE!!!!!!!!

I had to get that load off my chest. Woo I feel better. Now fuck RAW ima go play some League of Legends...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My friend NJPW is on the axs channel every Friday night at 9pm ( with awesome English commentary). They give you the best wrestling in the world. Great matches where story telling still exists. You won't see 3 minutes matches on there shows because they give people there moneys worth.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Vince is stupid and needs to be thrown out of the company.

·
Banned
1,402 Posts
My friend NJPW is on the axs channel every Friday night at 9pm ( with awesome English commentary). They give you the best wrestling in the world. Great matches where story telling still exists. You won't see 3 minutes matches on there shows because they give people there moneys worth.
Really? NJPW is actually on AXS TV? I have direct tv so I should have that channel. I wanna check it out.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
They'd just go ahead and show you the matches already scheduled for Mania if you let them, seeing as how the rebook the same stuff over and over. It's had the right amount for the RTWM... Gotta build these stories up.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I think the RTWM expectations need to be lowered a little bit. Gone are the days of all the star-power. The reason the "roads" were so great is bc we looked forward to the matches. They're trying to build new stars fast but w/ storylines that have a slow burn so the end is better for the payoff IMO.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I cached NJPW a while ago, agreed their show was good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.