Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
In b4 lock. The answer is No, the WWE turned me away and I have no interest in them anymore. If TNA ceases to exist, then I will stick with ROH and other indies as my wrestling source while commiting mostly to MMA.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
If TNA went bust it wouldn't be long until another promotion filled the gap with former TNA talent, much like TNA was in 2002 when it was really a small replacement for WCW but in a different way.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I prefer TNA but do watch WWE is as well, I'd hope something filled it's place, but I think there's too many important people and contracts involved for it not to be resurrected in some way shape or form.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Hell, no!

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Are there still people out there out think you can only watch one wrestling company?? I watch anything I can get my hands on when I have the time.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
No. I used to watch WCW and WWF (since '85), but gave up on WWE back in 02. I'll flip on a RAW for a few minutes once in a blue moon but i'm instantly turned off by what i see. So if TNA were to fold, my wrestling days would be done once again.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i wouldnt. i stopped watching wrestling when WCW was trashed, and only came to TNA when Hogan came. i'll never watch WWE programming.
Same here. I would still watch TNA if Hogan left, but he was the main reason i started watching regularly...along with the other WCW guys. Hollywood Hogan was also the reason i got back into WCW after i stopped watching wrestling completely for probably 2 or 3 years. So if TNA folded, its really doubtful i'd ever watch wrestling again. I sure as hell wouldnt watch WWE and i cant really envision my WCW boys popping up in another company thats televised for another run..

·
Registered
673 Posts
No, I wouldn't watch the WWE. I would watch more indy promotion I guess...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Probably not. Was an avid watcher of WWF/WWE throughout my childhood and teenage years up until 2002/03 when I lost interest. Watched again in 2005 due to Edge's 'Rated-R Superstar' push, then quickly lost interest again with Cena's Superman push.

Started watching TNA towards the end of last year, just before Hogan debuted, and have continued watching it most weeks, and old WWF, ECW and WCW shows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.