Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people have asked what if with other situations but I was thinking about this one today...Sorry in advance if this has already been asked on the board. But what if this EV2/Fourtune stuff would have been happening while TNA were on Mondays? Do you think the ratings would have been better? I just think about that invasion before hardcore justice being live would have had a much better feel to it.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
They probably would have been a little better. Anything could get better ratings than Abyssamania did. I don't think they would have gotten much higher than thier usual 1.0's though. Still, TNA is not ready to compete with WWE yet. Its probably a good thing they went back to Thursdays with Monday Night Football coming back.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Abyssamania and the other shit that TNA pulled during Monday nights helped by damaging the ratings. If Bischoff made those changes he did after the move back to Thursdays, they might have been stronger but still, Monday nights had horrible storylines and Mr 0.5, Rob Van Dam.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh believe me I was glad TNA moved back to Thursdays but I just like the LIVE effect of wondering what will happen tonight. But they got too focused on who can we get to show up and then the lame storylines/matches...they have made some good moves/changes since going back to thursdays...i just wish it were LIVE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts