Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been a long time since ive seen wrestlingfans this upset over wrestling. The reality era seems to be in full motion. This reminds me of watching old tapes from Puerto Rico. People literally want Reigns head on a plate. What if the new face of the company is the new heel while underdogs are the real faces. What if somewhere right now Daniel Bryan and Vince Mcmahon are having a drink laughing over this. We sit here and think we're so smart and know it all but do you really think they would give us all this information available if it wasnt to use it on us? Even Meltzer is friends with alot of higherups in wwe and wouldnt be giving us all this information if it wasnt for the betterment of the product.

Really think about it.

Reactions: TERRASTAR18

·
Registered
976 Posts
No, we're working them by them working us, meaning were working them while they work us as we work them at the same time, meaning they're working us, which means that cancels out our working, but we're working them twice so we're still working them, working us, working them.... Roman Reigns can't wrestle!

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, we're working them by them working us, meaning were working them while they work us as we work them at the same time, meaning they're working us, which means that cancels out our working, but we're working them twice so we're still working them, working us, working them.... Roman Reigns can't wrestle!

:lmao sounds like hhh podcast with Austin. Dunno what the fuck is real anymore and im loving every second of it :lmao

Reactions: HardKor1283

·
Registered
614 Posts
If anything vince and roman reigns are drinking together

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Why would they want something that makes them less popular if it doesn't have an agenda behind it?

Less populair? I just witnessed a thread called if Roman Reigns wins the title his promo will be car crash tv and everyone in the thread were saying how they couldnt wait to see him booed out the building. People were interested in watching the fuckfest transpire after the rumble. Controversy is never bad and right now alot of people are talking about the wwe so does it really matter if theyre saying bad stuff? Its just like these shoot interviews on rf shoots and people thinking theyre actual shoots:lmao when even Nash admitted to just working when he was doing them. Maybe its the weed talking but I actually believe that this is all one big work. Mania 30 was one big work. Daniel Bryan saying in interviews he wish he was more marketable is one big work.

Never trust a wrestling promoter:lmao

·
Registered
893 Posts
Its been a long time since ive seen wrestlingfans this upset over wrestling. The reality era seems to be in full motion. This reminds me of watching old tapes from Puerto Rico. People literally want Reigns head on a plate. What if the new face of the company is the new heel while underdogs are the real faces. What if somewhere right now Daniel Bryan and Vince Mcmahon are having a drink laughing over this. We sit here and think we're so smart and know it all but do you really think they would give us all this information available if it wasnt to use it on us? Even Meltzer is friends with alot of higherups in wwe and wouldnt be giving us all this information if it wasnt for the betterment of the product.

Really think about it.

:surprise: are you on drugs?

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
I give that about a .1 percent chance of happening.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Less populair? I just witnessed a thread called if Roman Reigns wins the title his promo will be car crash tv and everyone in the thread were saying how they couldnt wait to see him booed out the building. People were interested in watching the fuckfest transpire after the rumble. Controversy is never bad and right now alot of people are talking about the wwe so does it really matter if theyre saying bad stuff? Its just like these shoot interviews on rf shoots and people thinking theyre actual shoots:lmao when even Nash admitted to just working when he was doing them. Maybe its the weed talking but I actually believe that this is all one big work. Mania 30 was one big work. Daniel Bryan saying in interviews he wish he was more marketable is one big work.

Never trust a wrestling promoter:lmao
Yes, less popular. It's WrestleMania season and the ratings are abysmal, they can't even get to a 3 most weeks.

The people who want to see Reigns get booed are the hardcores who are there anyway. The people who are just bored and not as passionate about WWE because they see nothing interesting happening aren't sticking around, they're going to watch something else.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yes, less popular. It's WrestleMania season and the ratings are abysmal, they can't even get to a 3 most weeks.

The people who want to see Reigns get booed are the hardcores who are there anyway. The people who are just bored and not as passionate about WWE because they see nothing interesting happening aren't sticking around, they're going to watch something else.
Yes but that has been the trend for a decade now. Its not like wwe will go from a 3 to a 5 in a matter of weeks,months or even a few years or get more network subscribers that fast especially not with the economy being down. Plus they actually gained network subscribers after the rumble and the controversy of the backlash and cancel wwe network was highlighted in several mainstream media outlets. Theres a reason Punks "shoot" promo was the most talked about wwe have been in years. The stigma has always been "wrestling is fake" so fuck it. Them playing up to the reality aspect is the best way of getting new viewers. There was even talk of filming the brock lesnar/vince mcmahon backstage argument and having it on the network. I think theres something to it. Once they can convice people its actually real more people will start watching and some of it might even be real like the lesnar/vince argument which makes it even sweeter. The blurring between reality and kayfabe = cash.

·
The discussion threads are back....but I stopped w
725 Posts
This is one of the smartest threads I've seen on here in awhile. You're really on to something here, OP.
Not to say that WWE doesn't make horrible booking decisions on a regular basis out of sheer stupidity, because they do. But if there's one thing I've learned about Pro Wrestling over the last 25+ years, it's that you cant trust anything. "Shoot" promos/interviews, "smart" fans, dirt sheets, etc are all either delusional or working an angle.
And the more WWE gets people riled up, the more they love it. The company is basically sells itself as the ultimate heel in this era because it's the best way they can think of to generate heat. Now whether that's ultimately a good move or not is another question, and I think that's still very much up in the air.

Reactions: Jonasolsson96

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So was the Hall of Fame a work tonight with all the kayfabe breaking?

The hof has nothing to do with the product its celebrating the people that did it. So no.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is one of the smartest threads I've seen on here in awhile. You're really on to something here, OP.
Not to say that WWE doesn't make horrible booking decisions on a regular basis out of sheer stupidity, because they do. But if there's one thing I've learned about Pro Wrestling over the last 25+ years, it's that you cant trust anything. "Shoot" promos/interviews, "smart" fans, dirt sheets, etc are all either delusional or working an angle.
And the more WWE gets people riled up, the more they love it. The company is basically sells itself as the ultimate heel in this era because it's the best way they can think of to generate heat. Now whether that's ultimately a good move or not is another question, and I think that's still very much up in the air.

Thats right and hhh even admitted on the the stone cold podcast "we have to find new ways of working them" which is weird. Why would he actually say that on the wwe network. If you kinda take a second and try to forget everything you think you know about wrestling. Then just look at how angry the fans are. How much they are talking about the backstage stuff. Pro wrestling has always been about working people. As long as they are working us the method doesnt matter. People thought it was real in the 70s and they think its real now aswelm.

Reactions: SPCDRI
1 - 20 of 30 Posts