Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

IMO, it would be a great opportunity to bring him back as a heel character much different than his most recent character - which is something Jericho said needed to happen if he was to return.

Conspiracy - John Laurinaitis, Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho, Miz and R-Truth. Sounds good to me.

(In be4 "OMG 'conspiracy' is misspelled!" posts.)

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I want Jericho to come back as much as anyone but that would just not make a lot of sense. It has to be Vince or maybe Shane or Steph, someone who has had power and desperately wants it back.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
It'd be a good retirement storyline but very unlikely and would have to be done to perfection.

Jericho's still got beef with H from back in the day, hell they could even bring up Jericho accidently clocking Shawn Michaels' wife a few years back, Jericho basically says that as his last act he'll "SAVE US" yanno....

I'm a big Jericho fan though, I'd kill to see him back.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's not coming back as the pompous, smarmy, monotone Jericho of last year. Besides, it wouldn't make sense since he got punted out of the WWE anyways last time we saw him.
That's exactly my point. He wouldn't be the pompous, smarmy Chris Jericho, his character would be someone who believes there is a conspiracy against certain wrestlers in the WWE. Maybe he gets back at Orton somehow as part of the storyline. Who knows.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
it wouldn't make any sense for it to be jericho.
its going to end up being ace or vince.

where is jesse ventura when you need him.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts