Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything what if the world, our world was at war and we had an alien invasion, like Independence Day type invasion with a really huge ass mothership like the one in Will Smith's Independence Day all of a sudden fly down on to Earth invading our planet and because of it we had to go to war, what would you do to help in the war?

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Independance Day style? Easy. Travel as far as possible from any famous American landmarks.

·
1,973 Posts
I dont think we could do much, im sure there are some secret plans between like the UK & US and NATO countries and stuff, just incase of the possibility, haha..

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's true but at the same time what if the army were to have us civilians helping out during the war to fight these aliens, that would be something

·
1,973 Posts
That's true but at the same time what if the army were to have us civilians helping out during the war to fight these aliens, that would be something
I reckon there will be underground tunnels and rocket ships, for any situations like this, or huge natural disasters in the developed countries. :)

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Basically

The problem with alien movies, is they assume aliens think like us. Which is completely absurd

The end of this video explains what i mean

The communication between us and a completely different alien lifeform that has the ability to travel through space? forget war, who knows if they even have that concept? hell even controlling us, why? what if these basic concepts dont exist to them, or they've evolved beyond them

the fact is, it would be the equivalent of an earth worm trying to figure out what we are thinking

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
if aliens invaded it goes one of 2 ways, they want to live here we have a chance vs the first wave, because they dont want to destroy the planet, but since they can go back home and we have to rebuild it would be siege warfare and we would lose, if they want minerals and dont give a fuck about the life here. then they might just nuke the planet and we all die. now every coin flips on its side so i guess the 3rd option is they arent tht far off on tech and only space travel are they far ahead of us and maybe we beat them and even use their tech cause its not too far off for us to figure how its used and since they have their own power source here now.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Basically

The problem with alien movies, is they assume aliens think like us. Which is completely absurd

The communication between us and a completely different alien lifeform that has the ability to travel through space? forget war, who knows if they even have that concept? hell even controlling us, why? what if these basic concepts dont exist to them, or they've evolved beyond them

the fact is, it would be the equivalent of an earth worm trying to figure out what we are thinking
Exactly which is why if they exist they are already here.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
While if they exist, they're already here. But if you want to go down the route of some big invasion..then simple, try and survive.

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
Well if it did happen, I'm sure that everyone would die. I doubt the countries could work together long or well enough to actually accomplish anything. There would be more human fighting while the aliens sat back, watched and laughed.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
either we would all unite and fight them or we would continue to worry about tiny things and lose really quickly (this is thinking in terms of movies, redeading is right)

also if they could make it here, they would kick our ass, easily. (they would be incredibly advanced)

·
Premium Member
17,277 Posts
We'd just send Ryback the Funkasarus in to fight them. I mean, those two guys beat EVERYBODY!

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Basically

Dude just pick one: Shoot the fuckers or run like a pussy.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Even if the aliens don't have the concept of control and war, I'm sure our world leaders and military would do something to piss them off and cause them to stomp all over humanity.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I'd hijack an alien spaceship, use it to board the mother ship in space and infect it with a virus which wipes out the aliens.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts