Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
that was his best theme. Some of the wrestlers best themes are their first ones... as time goes on they just muck em up. Examples.. chris jericho, big show, rock, stone cold, undertaker (ministry theme was best) ... though I must admit 'the game' has grown on me and I think it suits HHH more then 'my time'

examples of great themes they didn't muck up.. vince mcmahon's theme, shawn michaels theme.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
What's with you starting these threads? You had another one today one "what if triple h used his old theme?!"

Live in the now bruthaman!

·
Banned
399 Posts
What if the Rock uses this for his WrestleMania XXVIII entrance ?

I would mark the fuck out.
The word 'epic' is too insignificant to describe how fucking awesome that theme was. I loved it in 2003 when he was beating the piss out of Hogan and I love it now.
It's just a wonderful, almost operatic masterpiece. Perfect for the dream match against Cena.

·
Registered
546 Posts
The word 'epic' is too insignificant to describe how fucking awesome that theme was. I loved it in 2003 when he was beating the piss out of Hogan and I love it now.
It's just a wonderful, almost operatic masterpiece. Perfect for the dream match against Cena.
that is pretty damn nice I must admit.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
The first minute to that just scream HOLLYWOOD. Epic as hell.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts