Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hamada?

She hasn't been on TV for a long time and maybe this is a way for TNA to bring Hamada back on TV.

I know this isn't likely but it would be better if it was her than Tara IMO.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Why? Whats the point? At least some explanation can be thought up as to why Tara is now friends with Madison. Since she retired her theres a link between the two. Having it be random like Hamada is absolutely pointless.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Its clearly Tara, and before Hamada it would probably be a poor acquisition like Savannah from WWE or something

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why? Whats the point? At least some explanation can be thought up as to why Tara is now friends with Madison. Since she retired her theres a link between the two. Having it be random like Hamada is absolutely pointless.
What would be the link? Since she retired her now they are friends? That makes perfect sense.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Have you ever seen Hamada? She looks nothing like the girl on the bike and, while the woman currently making these run-ins may not be the one who's eventually revealed, that would be stupid.

The current theory that it's Tara makes sense, as in it's her making the appearences right now, but I don't see her being the actual woman doing it, more that she's filling in until they decide to reveal the true indentity. I'm hoping it will be someone new who they've brought in from outside the main-stream promotions, ie. someone from Shimmer.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Have you ever seen Hamada? She looks nothing like the girl on the bike and, while the woman currently making these run-ins may not be the one who's eventually revealed, that would be stupid.

The current theory that it's Tara makes sense, as in it's her making the appearences right now, but I don't see her being the actual woman doing it, more that she's filling in until they decide to reveal the true indentity. I'm hoping it will be someone new who they've brought in from outside the main-stream promotions, ie. someone from Shimmer.
...with Russo running things it will probablly end up being Rosie. (And they won't even hide or explain the size difference between her and the original biker chick.)

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

You can clearly see Tara.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
What would be the link? Since she retired her now they are friends? That makes perfect sense.
Easy. Tara now respects Madison Rayne for defeating her, much like people have speculated that perhaps Ric Flair will go down that road with Lethal at some point. Its not exactly a scenario that hasnt been seen before in wrestling. Make sense now?

Your idea of Hamada is like having "They" be the return of LAX.

·
Registered
22,740 Posts
She looks like the love child of Trinity from the Matrix and Dark Helmut

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'd rather when they did the big reveal the driver was backstage and they just had a close up shot of the helmet, then when they do the big reveal have it be Kong :lmao

I'd absolutely love to hear Tenay and Taz explain that

·
Foley Is Good
1,333 Posts
Maybe since she retired her... she agreed to wave the match stipulation if Tara would return to help her out in matches?

I know that doesn't make a ton of sense either but hey... I could see TNA running with that.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I hope it's Tara's spider and the spider has her captured somewhere. Madison clearly has control over the spider since she beat Tara and forced her to leave. The spider wasn't under the same stipulation though...

....fucking makes sense though.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts