Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
he comes back in red and black. instead of black and white. some old faces come back like Disco Inferno :dance3

Luger, Konan, Hall, Luger hell even bring in Hogan too.. that woukd be too sweet. imagine the pop they would get. nwo always gets the crowd to go wild.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I'd probably pull out a pair of Nike Air Max TN's, a pair of Moschino jeans, put on some wet look gel, put on some garage music and then wake up realising that it ISN'T 1998 and none of those things much like The Wolfpac have any place in 2014.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Wow. We're really pushing the envelope here at WF when it comes to just how bad an idea could possibly be. Progress made in this field every single day.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
I would not care at all, more old wrestlers promoting the WWE Network... And i think nobody gives a crap about Konnan.

·
Registered
308 Posts
It would certainly be a fun one time experience but the majority of those talents were also on the decline prior to their respective retirement. Wrestling is hard on your body and being an in ring performer in your mid fifties isn't easy.

Is Luger still working for the WWE with the wellness program? Could make for an easy cameo if that's the case.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would not care at all, more old wrestlers promoting the WWE Network... And i think nobody gives a crap about Konnan.
good ole K Dawg! better then the crap they have every week. they still have that bunny fighting. I was watching with my gf, and that was the last straw. I haven't watched raw in about a month.. WWE is missing stables. just a bunch of blah characters

1 - 9 of 9 Posts