Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would the landscape of the WWE have been changed over the years? I think they would have been a lot more supportive of him going into hollywood in the hopes that he brings WWE with them along for the ride. That could have had good and bad effects on the WWE. On one hand, I think WWE would try to put on a better product than they do now so they can be seen seriously with amongst Hollywood big heads and hopefully get a few more of their superstars to crossover. But on the other I think that might take away from the wrestling aspect, which kind of takes away the credibility of the business when the major company in this business doesn't care about wrestling.

At least we wouldn't have seen it become "all about the game" and the dumb ass clique, for about a four year stretch after Rock and Austin left and we would have seen guys like Jericho go over who was friends with Rocky.

I think Steph took the wrong Strudel and it would have been better for the people if she climbed Space Mountain on top of the Brahma Bull.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He wouldn't have left for Hollywood, in the first place.
Disagree, Vince would have pushed him to it. But he would have wanted him to remain connected with the WWE more, sort of like he's doing now. Vince desperately wants social and worldwide attention, all the McMahons do, and the Hogans, and Bischoffs.

·
Registered
757 Posts
If she picked Rock, HHH probably would have been like jeff jarrett and Rock would have been the son that Vince always wanted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.