Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what'll happen to DBryan? I like Bryan and all..I think he's an awesome wrestler but the way he has been saying "i'll beat you twice" and "you won't get a quick cheap victory" etc...just makes me think what if it's something like WM all over again...like within 2 minutes?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Sheamus will get booed even worse and it will be a matter of time before reaching Cena levels and Daniel Bryan will only get more fan support. Unless they plan on a double-turn, this should not happen.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
If they pull a stunt like that again, especially in Chicago, Sheamus will get booed out of the building no question.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened...

- Sheamus brogue kicks him in the first few seconds. Wins the first fall.
- Bryan is shocked and starts slapping Sheamus, kicking him etc.
- Sheamus turns it around on him and starts deliving knees to the head, failing to break the five count. Match is now 1-1.
- Then we get a back and forth match. AJ comes out and tries to help Bryan but it backfires. Celtic Cross. Win.

Then where do WWE go. Bryan already dumped AJ and said everything there is to be said. If this happens, it accomplishes nothing.

In an ideal world, I would have a back and forth 2 out of 3 falls match. Obviously Bryan isn't going to make Sheamus tap out and it will likely go to the third fall, so I would have The Miz come out and help D-Bryan regain the title. Why you ask? Well before Wrestlemania, Miz offered Bryan to be in a tag team with him and Bryan never got the chance to say YES. So I think Miz will want to show his loyalty and maybe help Bryan gain the title back. What will be in it for him? Well Miz needs some momentum back and a feud with Sheamus will work good for him. And maybe Miz thinks Bryan is an easy target and he will be able to take the title quicker from him than Sheamus. So I'm gonna have to hope Miz comes out and we get The Awesome YES.

This alliance will be gold.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
If Bryan would get squashed again at Extreme Rules, i hope the chicago crowd riots.

·
Registered
458 Posts
It may happen. Who cares though? Be ready

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
I said this around Wrestlemania season too but it won't happen. The Chicago crowd is already going to be pro-Bryan, maybe around 70-30, they don't want to make this situation even worse than it already is.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened...

- Sheamus brogue kicks him in the first few seconds. Wins the first fall.
- Bryan is shocked and starts slapping Sheamus, kicking him etc.
- Sheamus turns it around on him and starts deliving knees to the head, failing to break the five count. Match is now 1-1.
- Then we get a back and forth match. AJ comes out and tries to help Bryan but it backfires. Celtic Cross. Win.

Then where do WWE go. Bryan already dumped AJ and said everything there is to be said. If this happens, it accomplishes nothing.

In an ideal world, I would have a back and forth 2 out of 3 falls match. Obviously Bryan isn't going to make Sheamus tap out and it will likely go to the third fall, so I would have The Miz come out and help D-Bryan regain the title. Why you ask? Well before Wrestlemania, Miz offered Bryan to be in a tag team with him and Bryan never got the chance to say YES. So I think Miz will want to show his loyalty and maybe help Bryan gain the title back. What will be in it for him? Well Miz needs some momentum back and a feud with Sheamus will work good for him. And maybe Miz thinks Bryan is an easy target and he will be able to take the title quicker from him than Sheamus. So I'm gonna have to hope Miz comes out and we get The Awesome YES.

This alliance will be gold.
I'd love to see a Miz-Daniel Bryan tag-team.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Allstate Arena will riot if Sheamus wins quickly again (or just wins period?).
If a riot would actually happen that would be priceless, Sheamus to be raped multiple times on live tv? :troll

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I actually won't be surprised if it goes like this:
Match starts.. they throw a few blows then D-Bryan slaps Sheamus, then Sheamus slaps him back. Bryan is looking the other way and just as he turns, he's hit with a brogue kick and then Sheamus pins him for a consecutive 6 seconds counting as 2 falls and he wins the match in less than a minute.

·
Registered
133 Posts
All the Daniel Bryan fans on this forum would go crazy while his haters take a good laugh at it. In all seriousness the WWE would just make the World Heavyweight Title look even more meaningless.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Fans these days? Maybe shot.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
We'll get a good 15-20 minute match, so I wouldn't worry. I don't think D-Bry will let himself get distracted again, and that's the only plausible way a quick decision will take place.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts