1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Most likely he would have got clean. Or pushed to do so by Vince/HHH etc... Plus the main factor is the PG era so he would have had to tone down his promos.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think he would of been far more entertaining if he wasn't born again, but I'm not gunna hold that against him.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
He would've been dead...Rebecca and Shawn's son was the best thing to happen to Shawn because she introduced him to Christ but their son was the breaking point for Shawn. Had he have stayed on the same road that he was on he would've been dead...

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
If he hadn't of gotten clean he would likely be dead.
This. A lot of people do not realize what Shawn was doing back in the day or the amount of shit he was putting into his body. Shawn's on screen character really was not that much different than his real personality.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I think he would have died.

If he hadn't found his faith again, chances are he would have carried on pushing pills and other shit into his body until it just failed him. Either that, or he'd be in the same sorry state as Dynamite Kid is these days.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
He'd probably be dead or be in TNA right now - which, for some, is pretty much the same thing.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think he would be in TNA.
I was kinda gutted when he turned into a Christian I preferred him as a bad guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts