Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if Scott Hall The Bad Guy, Razor Ramon Scott Hall were to make a WWE return much like his friend Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall were to somehow get sober and he would somehow get off alcohol, and stay out of trouble and stay on the straight and narrow?

My question is would you accept him back clean?

If The Bad Guy came back, it would be so awesome, just think about it

Scott Hall making a return for the 2012 Royal Rumble in the 40 man Royal Rumble Match itself, and Scott Hall were to come out to the nWo Wolfpac music

This is just a hypothetical situation

What can I say, I just love hypothetical situations because they really make you think at the end of the day

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
That's a longshot, but I would mark out. I'd much rather have him come down to the Razor Ramon theme

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
If he were sober and clean, and lost all the fat then yeah, I'd like it

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I love Scott, but he needs to sort his life out first before he thinks about stepping back into a WWE ring.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I swear somebody made this exact same thread last week...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe I just love the hypothetical situations, that is why I create threads on them, maybe they are opinion-based, did you ever think of that, why are you attacking me for, because I make hypothetical situations, is that why? Maybe because I want to see what you guys think, did that ever occur to you guys just once

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
WWE Raw will be played in Anti Alcohol speeches at schools everywhere the next day. See kids don't cry but this is what alcohol and drugs does to the mind and body.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Obviously if he got healthy and sober I would love to see him come back, considering he's my favorite wrestler of all time. But I doubt he's ever going to actually wrestle even under the best of circumstances- the guy has a pacemaker now. They are pretty good and safe for people, but getting cleared for a pro wrestling match is another story.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Seeing the latest videos of Scott and seeing how his health is just garbage... He is best out of the ring at this point. If he could talk without trembling and looking he is going to die right then and there, then I'd say bring him in as a manager. Scott could mold and shape a young wrestler into a big star.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts