Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Gone are the days of Edwin Booth, who played Hamlet to a tee. Today's youth looks up to a man who played the dad of an over hyper-active six year old that aired on Network Television."

I wonder how many people would catch that reference? That would have been awesome.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I don't even get the reference. Are you talking about Randy Orton in that awful film they made?

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
That'd be funny, but for some reason, I'm still expecting the camera to pan away and Daivari enters the screenshot.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know. I didn't see it. I have seen Fred and really don't get his humor or appeal. Add to the fact that Cena played his father and I think you have some good material.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Eh, nah fam.

There are plenty of intellectual put-downs he could use though.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Maybe 10% if not less would get it. I didn't get it 'cause I didn't bother watching or reading anything Fred. You could use the first sentence and the thought behind it though.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
No. No one's gonna get that, and no one should. He's got plenty of other things to rag on in terms of society today.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Dunno, but he needs to fix his look, he looked quite flabby (yes I can tell that from face alone).

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
I don't get it :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts